a mutual fund than there is of losing all the money you put into lottery tickets, but you're never going to win big in a mutual fund.
Robert Kiyosaki
If the king refuses the constitution, I shall oppose him; if he accepts it, I shall defend him; and the day on which he gave himself up as my prisoner secured me more fully to his service than if he had promised me half his kingdom.
Marquis de Lafayette
I feel like I'm able to relate to all races of people because when you learn to tap into the raw emotion of a person, that goes past color.
Big Sean
I don't usually like a smoky eye; if there is any smokiness, it's got to be a light color.
Nadine Velazquez
Pakistan is alarmed by the rising Indian influence in Afghanistan, and fears that an Afghanistan cleansed of the Taliban would be an Indian client state, thus sandwiching Pakistan between two hostile countries. The paranoia of Pakistan about India's supposed dark machinations should never be underestimated.
Salman Rushdie
There are both things in international law: the principle of territorial integrity and right to self-determination.
Vladimir Putin
People constantly face problems they've never seen before, and they have to solve them somehow. So a million people come up with a million solutions that are just a little bit different. If computing is being done by fewer resources, there will be enormous security gains by pushing things into standard practices.
Whitfield Diffie
Hugs make you feel psychologically more secure and together.
Leo Buscaglia
I couldn't care less about walking down the red carpet in a pair of heels and a posh frock. I'd rather be in my pyjamas at home.
Sophia Myles
Robert Kiyosaki
If the king refuses the constitution, I shall oppose him; if he accepts it, I shall defend him; and the day on which he gave himself up as my prisoner secured me more fully to his service than if he had promised me half his kingdom.
Marquis de Lafayette
I feel like I'm able to relate to all races of people because when you learn to tap into the raw emotion of a person, that goes past color.
Big Sean
I don't usually like a smoky eye; if there is any smokiness, it's got to be a light color.
Nadine Velazquez
Pakistan is alarmed by the rising Indian influence in Afghanistan, and fears that an Afghanistan cleansed of the Taliban would be an Indian client state, thus sandwiching Pakistan between two hostile countries. The paranoia of Pakistan about India's supposed dark machinations should never be underestimated.
Salman Rushdie
There are both things in international law: the principle of territorial integrity and right to self-determination.
Vladimir Putin
People constantly face problems they've never seen before, and they have to solve them somehow. So a million people come up with a million solutions that are just a little bit different. If computing is being done by fewer resources, there will be enormous security gains by pushing things into standard practices.
Whitfield Diffie
Hugs make you feel psychologically more secure and together.
Leo Buscaglia
I couldn't care less about walking down the red carpet in a pair of heels and a posh frock. I'd rather be in my pyjamas at home.
Sophia Myles