really want children. Now I'm glad I don't have them. Part of that is because I have my books.
Michelle Paver
I like to go to America. That's where I go for most of my holidays.
Frank Lampard
Instead of buying six things, buy one thing that you really like. Don't keep buying just for the sake of it.
Vivienne Westwood
Success is a high, but the way up is hard, and you have to give your all.
Randeep Hooda
My sis, Gabi, is also an actor and singer.
Jake Epstein
Mrs. Thatcher was a powerful figure at the time I was a student in London. And I admire her versatility and strength.
Tsai Ing-wen
Why does the Church grow and flourish? It does so because of divine direction to the leaders and members.
James E. Faust
What greatly annoys me is sometimes you see the short story being described as a training ground for the novel. Kind of like an apprenticeship. And in lots of ways, it's a far harder form.
Kevin Barry
One's own self-worth is tied to the worth of the community to which one belongs, which is intimately connected to humanity in general. What happens in Darfur becomes an assault on my own community, and on me as an individual. That's what the human family is all about.
Wole Soyinka
Michelle Paver
I like to go to America. That's where I go for most of my holidays.
Frank Lampard
Instead of buying six things, buy one thing that you really like. Don't keep buying just for the sake of it.
Vivienne Westwood
Success is a high, but the way up is hard, and you have to give your all.
Randeep Hooda
My sis, Gabi, is also an actor and singer.
Jake Epstein
Mrs. Thatcher was a powerful figure at the time I was a student in London. And I admire her versatility and strength.
Tsai Ing-wen
Why does the Church grow and flourish? It does so because of divine direction to the leaders and members.
James E. Faust
What greatly annoys me is sometimes you see the short story being described as a training ground for the novel. Kind of like an apprenticeship. And in lots of ways, it's a far harder form.
Kevin Barry
One's own self-worth is tied to the worth of the community to which one belongs, which is intimately connected to humanity in general. What happens in Darfur becomes an assault on my own community, and on me as an individual. That's what the human family is all about.
Wole Soyinka