the ball in motion will be stretched into three and a half hours or more of money-making commercials.
George Vecsey
If high-tech companies are serious about doing the right thing, they can join together and lobby for more transparency and accountability in the way in which Chinese officialdom deals with Internet services.
Rebecca MacKinnon
People in L.A. think I'm so posh. They think I live in 'Downton Abbey.'
Annabelle Wallis
The energy in a comedy is very serious. Somebody said comedy is a tragedy plus time. When you have a tragedy, for example, like this, like, 'We're going to die,' and you have time, like, five hours to die, it becomes a comedy.
Javier Camara
As far as vintage Champagne goes, I loved 1990; it's a great, great vintage. I bought a lot of 1990 Blanc de Blancs Champagne - my favorite kind - and I plan on drinking it all by 2005.
Robert M. Parker, Jr.
Most everything that happens to me in any significant sense finds its way into my fiction.
Jonathan Evison
The great question of our time is, 'Will we be motivated by materialistic philosophy or by spiritual power?'
Billy Graham
I've been to New York a lot. I grew up in London but I'm from Chile originally.
Santiago Cabrera
I never imagined working with CEOs, congressmen or the military, yet I make regular visits to the Pentagon, stop by the Capitol now and then and sit down with leaders of all kinds of companies.
Simon Sinek
George Vecsey
If high-tech companies are serious about doing the right thing, they can join together and lobby for more transparency and accountability in the way in which Chinese officialdom deals with Internet services.
Rebecca MacKinnon
People in L.A. think I'm so posh. They think I live in 'Downton Abbey.'
Annabelle Wallis
The energy in a comedy is very serious. Somebody said comedy is a tragedy plus time. When you have a tragedy, for example, like this, like, 'We're going to die,' and you have time, like, five hours to die, it becomes a comedy.
Javier Camara
As far as vintage Champagne goes, I loved 1990; it's a great, great vintage. I bought a lot of 1990 Blanc de Blancs Champagne - my favorite kind - and I plan on drinking it all by 2005.
Robert M. Parker, Jr.
Most everything that happens to me in any significant sense finds its way into my fiction.
Jonathan Evison
The great question of our time is, 'Will we be motivated by materialistic philosophy or by spiritual power?'
Billy Graham
I've been to New York a lot. I grew up in London but I'm from Chile originally.
Santiago Cabrera
I never imagined working with CEOs, congressmen or the military, yet I make regular visits to the Pentagon, stop by the Capitol now and then and sit down with leaders of all kinds of companies.
Simon Sinek