a company that way. It does not help the creative process.
Zhang Xin
Different is better. I get more jobs being different.
Cintia Dicker
I want more job. I want to die entertaining.
Kumar Pallana
I go to bed at 2 A.M. and get up at 7 A.M. - I've never been a sleeper. But I definitely get sick every month-and-a-half.
Alexa Von Tobel
I invent by analogy. I thought, 'It's commonplace that you can mix colors, smear them together to get new emerging colors. Likewise, you can mix radio waves to get new frequencies.' So, I wondered, 'Why can't you mix sound to get new sounds?'
Woody Norris
Most accountants will tell you the majority of small businesses run as an S Corporation.
Kevin McCarthy
There are different ways that kids who are gay take on the rejection and alienation they feel. The way I dealt with it was to say, 'You know what? You're imposing judgments on me and condemnations, but I don't accept them. I'm going to instead turn the light on you and see what your flaws are and impose the same judgmental standards on you.'
Glenn Greenwald
I grew up in suburban Brisbane, so to say you wanted to be an actor was a ridiculous concept.
Matt Passmore
I like working fast, but I got to the age where the real difference between television and the movies is, I'm not smart enough to be in the movies. It's a very political world. In all modesty, I can say that I'm a much better actor, but that doesn't matter.
William Devane
Zhang Xin
Different is better. I get more jobs being different.
Cintia Dicker
I want more job. I want to die entertaining.
Kumar Pallana
I go to bed at 2 A.M. and get up at 7 A.M. - I've never been a sleeper. But I definitely get sick every month-and-a-half.
Alexa Von Tobel
I invent by analogy. I thought, 'It's commonplace that you can mix colors, smear them together to get new emerging colors. Likewise, you can mix radio waves to get new frequencies.' So, I wondered, 'Why can't you mix sound to get new sounds?'
Woody Norris
Most accountants will tell you the majority of small businesses run as an S Corporation.
Kevin McCarthy
There are different ways that kids who are gay take on the rejection and alienation they feel. The way I dealt with it was to say, 'You know what? You're imposing judgments on me and condemnations, but I don't accept them. I'm going to instead turn the light on you and see what your flaws are and impose the same judgmental standards on you.'
Glenn Greenwald
I grew up in suburban Brisbane, so to say you wanted to be an actor was a ridiculous concept.
Matt Passmore
I like working fast, but I got to the age where the real difference between television and the movies is, I'm not smart enough to be in the movies. It's a very political world. In all modesty, I can say that I'm a much better actor, but that doesn't matter.
William Devane