at all times. For one, because you never know when you'll need their help. And two, because it's a sign you respect people, which all great leaders do.
Simon Sinek
I fancy the romantic image of myself being soothed and inspired by music and the sweet aroma and flickering lights of candles.
Mary Balogh
Businesses, the State, and the third sector should join forces for a fairer society around the theme of diversity and inclusion in the supply chain, diverse suppliers in general, and work and procurement with women in particular.
Ofra Strauss
I'm such a strong believer in making yourself happy. Almost in a selfish way. There are a lot of trends, and obviously you can get swept up into them. But I feel like if you just write songs you love, it can have trap beats in it or whatever's going on in the moment, but you don't stop loving songs.
Dev Hynes
I'm interested in the human more than I'm interested in building suspense.
Niels Arden Oplev
A bootlegger is a bootlegger, a scalper is a scalper.
Prince
Telling stories with visuals is an ancient art. We've been drawing pictures on cave walls for centuries. It's like what they say about the perfect picture book. The art and the text stand alone, but together, they create something even better. Kids who need to can grab onto those graphic elements and find their way into the story.
Deborah Wiles
On a deeper level, I think many stories - especially thrillers - can be a journey to the heart of darkness.
Terry Hayes
When good media takes a bounded form, and comes once in a period of time, it begs to be consumed as a whole - it creates an engaging experience. We don't dip in and out of an episode of 'Game of Thrones,' after all - we take it in as a whole. Why have we abandoned this concept when it comes to publications, simply because they exist online?
John Battelle
Simon Sinek
I fancy the romantic image of myself being soothed and inspired by music and the sweet aroma and flickering lights of candles.
Mary Balogh
Businesses, the State, and the third sector should join forces for a fairer society around the theme of diversity and inclusion in the supply chain, diverse suppliers in general, and work and procurement with women in particular.
Ofra Strauss
I'm such a strong believer in making yourself happy. Almost in a selfish way. There are a lot of trends, and obviously you can get swept up into them. But I feel like if you just write songs you love, it can have trap beats in it or whatever's going on in the moment, but you don't stop loving songs.
Dev Hynes
I'm interested in the human more than I'm interested in building suspense.
Niels Arden Oplev
A bootlegger is a bootlegger, a scalper is a scalper.
Prince
Telling stories with visuals is an ancient art. We've been drawing pictures on cave walls for centuries. It's like what they say about the perfect picture book. The art and the text stand alone, but together, they create something even better. Kids who need to can grab onto those graphic elements and find their way into the story.
Deborah Wiles
On a deeper level, I think many stories - especially thrillers - can be a journey to the heart of darkness.
Terry Hayes
When good media takes a bounded form, and comes once in a period of time, it begs to be consumed as a whole - it creates an engaging experience. We don't dip in and out of an episode of 'Game of Thrones,' after all - we take it in as a whole. Why have we abandoned this concept when it comes to publications, simply because they exist online?
John Battelle