you're insecure if you're not. A tightrope walk without a net. It's a miracle I'm still standing!
Kabir Bedi
People think of science as rolling back the mystery of God. I look at science as slowly creeping toward the mystery of God.
Allan Hamilton
You always want to know what happened before you. It's a human instinct to know where you came from and what preceded you.
Russell Freedman
I only work once or twice a year for about a month, so I have a lot of free time. But I'm good at being alone, which helps.
Rory Culkin
We all wish there were more 'Bridesmaids' out there.
Gillian Jacobs
An exotic birthplace on its own is not informative of anything.
Italo Calvino
I can't think of anything more important than the environment we leave to our children and our children's children.
Lewis Gordon Pugh
This great question of predestination and free will, of free moral agency and accountability, and being saved by the grace of God, and damned for the glory of God, have occupied the mind of what we call the civilized world for many centuries.
Robert Green Ingersoll
How come I love having an episode of deja vu? It's akin to an out-of-body experience, I would think. It sits with me, happily, begging me to delve into my memory to find its match point.
Rachel Nichols
Kabir Bedi
People think of science as rolling back the mystery of God. I look at science as slowly creeping toward the mystery of God.
Allan Hamilton
You always want to know what happened before you. It's a human instinct to know where you came from and what preceded you.
Russell Freedman
I only work once or twice a year for about a month, so I have a lot of free time. But I'm good at being alone, which helps.
Rory Culkin
We all wish there were more 'Bridesmaids' out there.
Gillian Jacobs
An exotic birthplace on its own is not informative of anything.
Italo Calvino
I can't think of anything more important than the environment we leave to our children and our children's children.
Lewis Gordon Pugh
This great question of predestination and free will, of free moral agency and accountability, and being saved by the grace of God, and damned for the glory of God, have occupied the mind of what we call the civilized world for many centuries.
Robert Green Ingersoll
How come I love having an episode of deja vu? It's akin to an out-of-body experience, I would think. It sits with me, happily, begging me to delve into my memory to find its match point.
Rachel Nichols