writing, but it's all writing. It was David Milch of 'Deadwood' who helped me to see it that way. We later collaborated on the short-lived 'John from Cincinnati,' but I'm very proud of the work we did together.
Kem Nunn
My parents loved music, and my father would come home with cassette tapes of Chic and the Village People and Barbra Streisand. We had all these sounds always going. We never had somber music - always upbeat.
Marjorie Gubelmann
Musicians get tense at big gigs. Some you can't talk to before the concert; some you can't talk to afterwards; some need the same size dressing rooms as others; others need bigger; some have comments to make on others' musicianship or how a particular song ought to be played.
Richard Desmond
It is the hopeful, buoyant, cheerful attitude of mind that wins. Optimism is a success builder; pessimism an achievement killer.
Orison Swett Marden
It's a pity that nobody has found an exploding black hole. If they had, I would have won a Nobel prize.
Stephen Hawking
I always try to take the unexpected things and make them work for me.
Paul Watson
I don't want people to spend their nights worrying about getting hit by asteroids. But I do want them to encourage their political leaders to invest in the insurance, which will allow us to prevent it from happening.
Rusty Schweickart
My own career reflects a strange dichotomy between the world we've long known and the world that will become.
Jeffrey Toobin
I wanted a real profession. And I'd always been interested in architecture and in design and in, really, what makes things work. And understanding what's kind of behind the walls and why things stand up and some things don't.
S. J. Rozan
Kem Nunn
My parents loved music, and my father would come home with cassette tapes of Chic and the Village People and Barbra Streisand. We had all these sounds always going. We never had somber music - always upbeat.
Marjorie Gubelmann
Musicians get tense at big gigs. Some you can't talk to before the concert; some you can't talk to afterwards; some need the same size dressing rooms as others; others need bigger; some have comments to make on others' musicianship or how a particular song ought to be played.
Richard Desmond
It is the hopeful, buoyant, cheerful attitude of mind that wins. Optimism is a success builder; pessimism an achievement killer.
Orison Swett Marden
It's a pity that nobody has found an exploding black hole. If they had, I would have won a Nobel prize.
Stephen Hawking
I always try to take the unexpected things and make them work for me.
Paul Watson
I don't want people to spend their nights worrying about getting hit by asteroids. But I do want them to encourage their political leaders to invest in the insurance, which will allow us to prevent it from happening.
Rusty Schweickart
My own career reflects a strange dichotomy between the world we've long known and the world that will become.
Jeffrey Toobin
I wanted a real profession. And I'd always been interested in architecture and in design and in, really, what makes things work. And understanding what's kind of behind the walls and why things stand up and some things don't.
S. J. Rozan