in a movie theater. And I was ironing before that. I always had some kind of a job. And then I started modeling.
Rene Russo
Maybe there are logical reasons for a gay person not to have a great relationship with their parents - not because there's a parent who made him gay, but just because it may be difficult to understand everything.
B. D. Wong
I have numerous clear glasses at home. I probably have thirty pairs. I think it started for acting. I have tons of clothes that just sit there. But if that one role comes up, I'm going to want that shirt. And I have glasses for that, too.
Ryan Eggold
I grew up in what my mom will always dispute as 'the hood.' She just doesn't like the name. But it had its similarities to any neighborhood like that. The all-black neighbors and the all-black problems and the all-black happiness. And I really loved it.
Jerrod Carmichael
All I set out to do was to earn a living playing drums, you know? And as luck would have it, I've surpassed that.
Phil Collins
If you remember the '90s, you weren't there.
Al Jourgensen
In 1976, I read a book by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss and knew immediately that I, too, could write a historical romance. It took me a year to complete the manuscript. I was a forty-year-old Scarborough housewife who knew no one in publishing.
Virginia Henley
There were times when chemo would eat my body, but I told myself that I have the strength and courage to win and come out stronger.
Yuvraj Singh
There are new rumors about me every day.
Kylie Jenner
Rene Russo
Maybe there are logical reasons for a gay person not to have a great relationship with their parents - not because there's a parent who made him gay, but just because it may be difficult to understand everything.
B. D. Wong
I have numerous clear glasses at home. I probably have thirty pairs. I think it started for acting. I have tons of clothes that just sit there. But if that one role comes up, I'm going to want that shirt. And I have glasses for that, too.
Ryan Eggold
I grew up in what my mom will always dispute as 'the hood.' She just doesn't like the name. But it had its similarities to any neighborhood like that. The all-black neighbors and the all-black problems and the all-black happiness. And I really loved it.
Jerrod Carmichael
All I set out to do was to earn a living playing drums, you know? And as luck would have it, I've surpassed that.
Phil Collins
If you remember the '90s, you weren't there.
Al Jourgensen
In 1976, I read a book by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss and knew immediately that I, too, could write a historical romance. It took me a year to complete the manuscript. I was a forty-year-old Scarborough housewife who knew no one in publishing.
Virginia Henley
There were times when chemo would eat my body, but I told myself that I have the strength and courage to win and come out stronger.
Yuvraj Singh
There are new rumors about me every day.
Kylie Jenner