about pirates when I could build a raft and terrorise sheep along the riverbanks?
Sarah Hall
It's hard to find an emblem of cultural, national pride that burns as bright as Israel's success in classical music.
Zubin Mehta
What are called 'public schools' in many of America's wealthy communities aren't really 'public' at all. In effect, they're private schools, whose tuition is hidden away in the purchase price of upscale homes there, and in the corresponding property taxes.
Robert Reich
Democrats hate America being a world power because world power gives power to the nation instead of to Democrats.
P. J. O'Rourke
My work ethic I learned at Miami High, and I have taken that with me.
Udonis Haslem
Every single one of the guys that I've written songs about has been tracked down on MySpace by my fans.
Taylor Swift
Shareholders need to have a real interest in the companies they own. Too many are simply too busy - they are asleep at the wheel.
Nathan Kirsh
Take the perspective of a journalist or scientist. Really study what's around you. What are people wearing, what do the interiors of buildings look like, what noises do you hear? If you bring your analytical powers to bear, you can make almost anything interesting.
Gretchen Rubin
'What am I missing?' is a much more important question than 'How cool am I?'
Paul Singer
Sarah Hall
It's hard to find an emblem of cultural, national pride that burns as bright as Israel's success in classical music.
Zubin Mehta
What are called 'public schools' in many of America's wealthy communities aren't really 'public' at all. In effect, they're private schools, whose tuition is hidden away in the purchase price of upscale homes there, and in the corresponding property taxes.
Robert Reich
Democrats hate America being a world power because world power gives power to the nation instead of to Democrats.
P. J. O'Rourke
My work ethic I learned at Miami High, and I have taken that with me.
Udonis Haslem
Every single one of the guys that I've written songs about has been tracked down on MySpace by my fans.
Taylor Swift
Shareholders need to have a real interest in the companies they own. Too many are simply too busy - they are asleep at the wheel.
Nathan Kirsh
Take the perspective of a journalist or scientist. Really study what's around you. What are people wearing, what do the interiors of buildings look like, what noises do you hear? If you bring your analytical powers to bear, you can make almost anything interesting.
Gretchen Rubin
'What am I missing?' is a much more important question than 'How cool am I?'
Paul Singer