to share my life with, and in not dying.
Alan Bennett
Hobbits are an unobtrusive but very ancient people, more numerous formerly than they are today; for they love peace and quiet and good tilled earth: a well-ordered and well-farmed countryside was their favourite haunt.
J. R. R. Tolkien
Prenups are so unromantic - a sign of distrust, not love. Time for a reality check, my friends. First, drawing up a prenuptial agreement together is a sign of incredible trust and financial openness - you're fooling yourself if you think you can achieve complete intimacy without it.
Suze Orman
When you're on the road a lot, you're in perpetual search of a good night's sleep.
Artie Lange
I definitely have a preference for writing anti-heroes and bad guys, especially when they have motivations that the average 'good' person can understand and get behind.
Cullen Bunn
There's almost nothing worse to live with than a struggling artist.
John Updike
When I'm creating, that's my heaven. If I haven't designed something every day, it is a failed day - that's how much I love fashion.
Peter Nygard
All my paintings are usually done in drawing form, very small. I make notations in drawings first, and then I make a collage for color. But drawing is always my notation.
Ellsworth Kelly
I started with nothing. Zero.
Bikram Choudhury
Alan Bennett
Hobbits are an unobtrusive but very ancient people, more numerous formerly than they are today; for they love peace and quiet and good tilled earth: a well-ordered and well-farmed countryside was their favourite haunt.
J. R. R. Tolkien
Prenups are so unromantic - a sign of distrust, not love. Time for a reality check, my friends. First, drawing up a prenuptial agreement together is a sign of incredible trust and financial openness - you're fooling yourself if you think you can achieve complete intimacy without it.
Suze Orman
When you're on the road a lot, you're in perpetual search of a good night's sleep.
Artie Lange
I definitely have a preference for writing anti-heroes and bad guys, especially when they have motivations that the average 'good' person can understand and get behind.
Cullen Bunn
There's almost nothing worse to live with than a struggling artist.
John Updike
When I'm creating, that's my heaven. If I haven't designed something every day, it is a failed day - that's how much I love fashion.
Peter Nygard
All my paintings are usually done in drawing form, very small. I make notations in drawings first, and then I make a collage for color. But drawing is always my notation.
Ellsworth Kelly
I started with nothing. Zero.
Bikram Choudhury