who really didn't want his wife to work. He didn't like the competition. That's why I'm not married to him anymore.
Pauline Trigere
One of the industries we follow very closely is the trucking industry. They would love if today there was an option for them to run their fleets on natural gas, because of the price disparity between oil and refined diesel - which they almost exclusively run on now - and natural gas.
Warren Stephens
We have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don't embrace homosexuality. We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality.
Robert Mugabe
I just umpire. That's what I've done. That's all I can do. I'm one of the fortunate ones on God's earth. I found what God meant for me to do. People ask if I like working home plate best. I just want to be between the white lines. That's where I belong, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Doug Harvey
I like to exercise in the morning before work. It puts me in a good mood, which makes my coworkers happy, and jump-starts my brain, which makes me happy.
Betsy Beers
I think we need to recognize that learning is a lifelong goal, a lifelong experience.
Adrian Grenier
Under the common law, one of the more controversial rules is the 'no duty to rescue rule' that says that, if you were not responsible for placing someone in danger or risk, you have no obligation to help them, even when it would cost little to save their life.
Jonathan Turley
I've rewritten other films and watched my writing be mutilated, but luckily, it's been mutilated anonymously.
Christopher McQuarrie
I've played farce on the stage, but I have never played any sort of comedy on the screen.
Peter O'Toole
Pauline Trigere
One of the industries we follow very closely is the trucking industry. They would love if today there was an option for them to run their fleets on natural gas, because of the price disparity between oil and refined diesel - which they almost exclusively run on now - and natural gas.
Warren Stephens
We have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don't embrace homosexuality. We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality.
Robert Mugabe
I just umpire. That's what I've done. That's all I can do. I'm one of the fortunate ones on God's earth. I found what God meant for me to do. People ask if I like working home plate best. I just want to be between the white lines. That's where I belong, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Doug Harvey
I like to exercise in the morning before work. It puts me in a good mood, which makes my coworkers happy, and jump-starts my brain, which makes me happy.
Betsy Beers
I think we need to recognize that learning is a lifelong goal, a lifelong experience.
Adrian Grenier
Under the common law, one of the more controversial rules is the 'no duty to rescue rule' that says that, if you were not responsible for placing someone in danger or risk, you have no obligation to help them, even when it would cost little to save their life.
Jonathan Turley
I've rewritten other films and watched my writing be mutilated, but luckily, it's been mutilated anonymously.
Christopher McQuarrie
I've played farce on the stage, but I have never played any sort of comedy on the screen.
Peter O'Toole