tackle inequality in Scotland. Ensuring that everyone can do better in life will not only make Scotland fairer, but it will also make it a more prosperous place.
Nicola Sturgeon
I'd get scripts and think: 'What's the point of this?'
Michael Keaton
Wonder Woman is a lot of fun to draw.
Jim Lee
Manouri is a Greek ewes' milk cheese that's light in colour and texture. It's fresh and milky, and goes well with other subtle flavours.
Yotam Ottolenghi
To have friends who will always take you to higher ground is an incalculable blessing.
John Bytheway
Every time I create a character, I don't assume they speak like I do, even if they're Australian.
Cate Blanchett
There were two things I wanted to be: an actor and a hippie.
Dennis Christopher
I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That's why I've been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don't succeed, I feel good about the effort.
Mark Wahlberg
Northern Ireland has treated me well, you know?
James Nesbitt
Nicola Sturgeon
I'd get scripts and think: 'What's the point of this?'
Michael Keaton
Wonder Woman is a lot of fun to draw.
Jim Lee
Manouri is a Greek ewes' milk cheese that's light in colour and texture. It's fresh and milky, and goes well with other subtle flavours.
Yotam Ottolenghi
To have friends who will always take you to higher ground is an incalculable blessing.
John Bytheway
Every time I create a character, I don't assume they speak like I do, even if they're Australian.
Cate Blanchett
There were two things I wanted to be: an actor and a hippie.
Dennis Christopher
I work as hard as anybody will ever work and I like that. That's why I've been successful and that is when I feel good about myself. If I do my damnedest and don't succeed, I feel good about the effort.
Mark Wahlberg
Northern Ireland has treated me well, you know?
James Nesbitt