they see things that you wouldn't have seen otherwise, and they make you a better writer.
Beau Willimon
Surfing is like golf: You're always battling, and it keeps knocking you down. There are a lot of wipeouts. But when you stay with it and catch that wave, you really taste it. It's magic.
Dennis Quaid
The best-armed and best-trained divisions of the Syrian army are Alawite.
Elliott Abrams
I'm not interested in clothes; I just like them.
Tom Stoppard
It would be misleading to say, 'I believe in the Force,' in the same sense that it would be misleading to say, 'I believe in the sun.' Give it whatever name you like - the Force, the Tao, the Holy Spirit, the Universal Mind - I see it in action everywhere I look, both in the world and in myself.
Matthew Stover
My mom, you know, took off when I was about 6. What ended up happening is I ended up being with my grandparents.
Nikki Sixx
It was a great thing for the Blues boys to do in terms of shaving their hair off for me. The whole squad did it. At first I thought it was only going to be a handful of boys, but fair play, they all did it, and a few of the coaches as well.
Matthew Rees
I'd say James Dean is someone that's really inspired me. Just the fact that he did only three movies before he died at such a young age, and yet everyone knows who he is. It really blows my mind.
Tye Sheridan
The Lumiere brothers first exhibited moving pictures in Paris in 1896. A year later, there was a private showing at the Yildiz palace in Istanbul.
Tariq Ali
Beau Willimon
Surfing is like golf: You're always battling, and it keeps knocking you down. There are a lot of wipeouts. But when you stay with it and catch that wave, you really taste it. It's magic.
Dennis Quaid
The best-armed and best-trained divisions of the Syrian army are Alawite.
Elliott Abrams
I'm not interested in clothes; I just like them.
Tom Stoppard
It would be misleading to say, 'I believe in the Force,' in the same sense that it would be misleading to say, 'I believe in the sun.' Give it whatever name you like - the Force, the Tao, the Holy Spirit, the Universal Mind - I see it in action everywhere I look, both in the world and in myself.
Matthew Stover
My mom, you know, took off when I was about 6. What ended up happening is I ended up being with my grandparents.
Nikki Sixx
It was a great thing for the Blues boys to do in terms of shaving their hair off for me. The whole squad did it. At first I thought it was only going to be a handful of boys, but fair play, they all did it, and a few of the coaches as well.
Matthew Rees
I'd say James Dean is someone that's really inspired me. Just the fact that he did only three movies before he died at such a young age, and yet everyone knows who he is. It really blows my mind.
Tye Sheridan
The Lumiere brothers first exhibited moving pictures in Paris in 1896. A year later, there was a private showing at the Yildiz palace in Istanbul.
Tariq Ali