worked for my body type. So my advice is to find what works for you.
Hayley Hasselhoff
When I was a child, I wanted to raise horses in Wyoming or be a cabin boy on a pirate ship.
Sadie Jones
I did some acting in college. But then everything stopped when I was a junior, in the fall of 2001, when I started becoming religious. Once I became a full-on Hasidic, I stopped everything. I stopped music. I stopped acting.
Matisyahu
When I first heard Wallace Stevens' voice, it was by chance: a friend wanted to listen to the recording he had made for the Harvard Vocarium Series.
Helen Vendler
It is a truth universally acknowledged on Wall Street that original research is on life support. Serious research can be bad for business, as well as expensive.
Alex Berenson
As a young pianist in Hollywood, I began orchestrating for others, and I just felt really comfortable doing that.
John Williams
Nancy Pelosi says the angry opposition to health care reform is like the angry opposition to gay rights that led to Harvey Milk being shot.
P. J. O'Rourke
Just because something didn't work out your way, or somebody disappointed you, that does not change who you are.
Joel Osteen
God has given His children a love that is so great in Christ that the world can't touch it with chocolates, roses, or diamonds.
Monica Johnson
Hayley Hasselhoff
When I was a child, I wanted to raise horses in Wyoming or be a cabin boy on a pirate ship.
Sadie Jones
I did some acting in college. But then everything stopped when I was a junior, in the fall of 2001, when I started becoming religious. Once I became a full-on Hasidic, I stopped everything. I stopped music. I stopped acting.
Matisyahu
When I first heard Wallace Stevens' voice, it was by chance: a friend wanted to listen to the recording he had made for the Harvard Vocarium Series.
Helen Vendler
It is a truth universally acknowledged on Wall Street that original research is on life support. Serious research can be bad for business, as well as expensive.
Alex Berenson
As a young pianist in Hollywood, I began orchestrating for others, and I just felt really comfortable doing that.
John Williams
Nancy Pelosi says the angry opposition to health care reform is like the angry opposition to gay rights that led to Harvey Milk being shot.
P. J. O'Rourke
Just because something didn't work out your way, or somebody disappointed you, that does not change who you are.
Joel Osteen
God has given His children a love that is so great in Christ that the world can't touch it with chocolates, roses, or diamonds.
Monica Johnson