came second in the world series, and that was all good, but I was just having fun; it wasn't real to me.
Nicole Trunfio
There are some guys I know for a fact, like Louis C.K., who always talk about how not-great of an actor he is, and he's terrific on his show. But I know Louis would play a fantastic dramatic role in something, too. He just needs somebody to grab him and say, 'Come in here and do this.'
Denis Leary
Once I started to get aligned with the God in me, something hit me hard: I learned that our worth, our validation, our purpose and our acceptance don't stem from what we should do. They don't stem from what we have. They don't stem from what we've done or who we were. They stem simply from the fact that we are.
Grace Gealey
I do think people should be proud and supportive of their friends, in publishing and everywhere else.
Kristan Higgins
One of the ways we women often handicap ourselves is thinking that once we've made a decision or a commitment, we can't change.
Gail Sheehy
Nothing is written in stone, as a career is an unpredictable journey.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
I always say that I take my life and turn it into story, and I certainly did that with 'Countdown'.
Deborah Wiles
When one starts writing a book, especially a novel, even the humblest person in the world hopes to become Homer.
Umberto Eco
My absolute favourite piece of information is the fact that young sloths are so inept that they frequently grab their own arms and legs instead of tree limbs, and fall out of trees.
Douglas Adams
Nicole Trunfio
There are some guys I know for a fact, like Louis C.K., who always talk about how not-great of an actor he is, and he's terrific on his show. But I know Louis would play a fantastic dramatic role in something, too. He just needs somebody to grab him and say, 'Come in here and do this.'
Denis Leary
Once I started to get aligned with the God in me, something hit me hard: I learned that our worth, our validation, our purpose and our acceptance don't stem from what we should do. They don't stem from what we have. They don't stem from what we've done or who we were. They stem simply from the fact that we are.
Grace Gealey
I do think people should be proud and supportive of their friends, in publishing and everywhere else.
Kristan Higgins
One of the ways we women often handicap ourselves is thinking that once we've made a decision or a commitment, we can't change.
Gail Sheehy
Nothing is written in stone, as a career is an unpredictable journey.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
I always say that I take my life and turn it into story, and I certainly did that with 'Countdown'.
Deborah Wiles
When one starts writing a book, especially a novel, even the humblest person in the world hopes to become Homer.
Umberto Eco
My absolute favourite piece of information is the fact that young sloths are so inept that they frequently grab their own arms and legs instead of tree limbs, and fall out of trees.
Douglas Adams