and I'm surrounded by NYU kids. The energy jumps off the sidewalks, and I never feel sad or bored.
Blythe Danner
I can apply myself to the format of 'SNL,' I can apply myself to the format of 'Conan,' but at the same time, I'm still being J. B. Smoove. I'm not changing up my style, I'm not changing up how I think, what's funny to me, my delivery, the way I carry myself.
J. B. Smoove
I would say that Emma Stone and Emma Watson are two very talented young actresses who are very intelligent and have a great sense of humor and have learned to balance what they love with their acting career, and I think that's really a great thing.
Kara Hayward
There are an awful lot of people out there that don't want to see Boston go away, and I'm one of them.
Tom Scholz
Nothing I had written before 'Mary Poppins' had anything to do with children, and I have always assumed, when I thought about it at all, that she had come out of the same wall of nothingness as the poetry, myth and legend that had absorbed me all my writing life.
P. L. Travers
Everything's been a struggle for me.
Juliana Hatfield
I feel like the Internet has embraced the pizza dance. I feel appreciated for once in my life.
Gillian Jacobs
Comics don't work without the visuals, obviously.
Greg Rucka
Hockey historians say the handshake dates to English settlers in Canada, who preached an upper-class version of sportsmanship in the 19th century. Soon, tough kids in urban and prairie rinks began imitating imagined dukes and earls of the old country.
George Vecsey
Blythe Danner
I can apply myself to the format of 'SNL,' I can apply myself to the format of 'Conan,' but at the same time, I'm still being J. B. Smoove. I'm not changing up my style, I'm not changing up how I think, what's funny to me, my delivery, the way I carry myself.
J. B. Smoove
I would say that Emma Stone and Emma Watson are two very talented young actresses who are very intelligent and have a great sense of humor and have learned to balance what they love with their acting career, and I think that's really a great thing.
Kara Hayward
There are an awful lot of people out there that don't want to see Boston go away, and I'm one of them.
Tom Scholz
Nothing I had written before 'Mary Poppins' had anything to do with children, and I have always assumed, when I thought about it at all, that she had come out of the same wall of nothingness as the poetry, myth and legend that had absorbed me all my writing life.
P. L. Travers
Everything's been a struggle for me.
Juliana Hatfield
I feel like the Internet has embraced the pizza dance. I feel appreciated for once in my life.
Gillian Jacobs
Comics don't work without the visuals, obviously.
Greg Rucka
Hockey historians say the handshake dates to English settlers in Canada, who preached an upper-class version of sportsmanship in the 19th century. Soon, tough kids in urban and prairie rinks began imitating imagined dukes and earls of the old country.
George Vecsey