ensure that you get the credentials you need to succeed.
Thomas Friedman
Labor force participation peaked in early 2000, so its decline began well before the Great Recession. A portion of that decline clearly relates to the aging of the baby boom generation. But the pace of decline accelerated with the recession.
Janet Yellen
Because of my upbringing, I believe in things like limited government, fiscal responsibility and personal accountability. I believe in the wisdom of our founders and the sanctity of our Constitution.
John Thune
I feel a lot. I get really bad stomachaches all the time. So I went to a doctor, and he said, 'You're a feeler.' I take on people's pain a little too much.
Blake Lively
The reality is I'm not a 'get knocked down and come back harder' kind of guy.
Greg Giraldo
Do not form your judgment about our military doctrine from the assessments given by NATO representatives.
Sergei Lavrov
No breed of cats in its proper condition can by any stretch of the imagination be thought of as even slightly ungraceful - a record against which must be pitted the depressing spectacle of impossibly flattened bulldogs, grotesquely elongated dachshunds, hideously shapeless and shaggy Airedales, and the like.
H. P. Lovecraft
When you're kept out of the adult world, it's a blessing in disguise.
Henry Rollins
When you're working in front of the camera, there are always things that occur to you after the director has said 'Cut.' I could probably, if I sat down and thought about it, come up with instances where I wished I had made this particular choice or that particular choice.
Delroy Lindo
Thomas Friedman
Labor force participation peaked in early 2000, so its decline began well before the Great Recession. A portion of that decline clearly relates to the aging of the baby boom generation. But the pace of decline accelerated with the recession.
Janet Yellen
Because of my upbringing, I believe in things like limited government, fiscal responsibility and personal accountability. I believe in the wisdom of our founders and the sanctity of our Constitution.
John Thune
I feel a lot. I get really bad stomachaches all the time. So I went to a doctor, and he said, 'You're a feeler.' I take on people's pain a little too much.
Blake Lively
The reality is I'm not a 'get knocked down and come back harder' kind of guy.
Greg Giraldo
Do not form your judgment about our military doctrine from the assessments given by NATO representatives.
Sergei Lavrov
No breed of cats in its proper condition can by any stretch of the imagination be thought of as even slightly ungraceful - a record against which must be pitted the depressing spectacle of impossibly flattened bulldogs, grotesquely elongated dachshunds, hideously shapeless and shaggy Airedales, and the like.
H. P. Lovecraft
When you're kept out of the adult world, it's a blessing in disguise.
Henry Rollins
When you're working in front of the camera, there are always things that occur to you after the director has said 'Cut.' I could probably, if I sat down and thought about it, come up with instances where I wished I had made this particular choice or that particular choice.
Delroy Lindo