all about it. The lesson I have learnt is that I will tee up for the Majors only when I am 100 percent fit.
Jeev Milkha Singh
I think we all achieve a little. You can say, 'That's relative.' But when you think of world events, it really is very small.
Michael Kadoorie
If D-Day - the greatest amphibious operation ever undertaken - failed, there would be no going back to the drawing board for the Allies. Regrouping and attempting another massive invasion of German-occupied France even a few months later in 1944 wasn't an option.
Douglas Brinkley
Show me the artist anywhere who's had an utterly stable mental life, and I'll buy you hot dinners for the rest of your life.
Mark Haddon
There's something very reassuring... about the written record.
John Updike
I'm always glad when people come together to help each other - whether they're raising money for somebody in a bad situation or making a creative piece like a song.
Ze Frank
The last thing I want is to die and then be put into the Hall of Fame. It's not because I won't be there to enjoy it, exactly. It's because I want to enjoy it with family and friends and fans. I want to see them enjoy it.
Ron Santo
Fear is the most debilitating emotion in the world, and it can keep you from ever truly knowing yourself and others - its adverse effects can no longer be overlooked or underestimated. Fear breeds hatred, and hatred has the power to destroy everything in its path.
Kevyn Aucoin
Jeev Milkha Singh
I think we all achieve a little. You can say, 'That's relative.' But when you think of world events, it really is very small.
Michael Kadoorie
If D-Day - the greatest amphibious operation ever undertaken - failed, there would be no going back to the drawing board for the Allies. Regrouping and attempting another massive invasion of German-occupied France even a few months later in 1944 wasn't an option.
Douglas Brinkley
Show me the artist anywhere who's had an utterly stable mental life, and I'll buy you hot dinners for the rest of your life.
Mark Haddon
There's something very reassuring... about the written record.
John Updike
I'm always glad when people come together to help each other - whether they're raising money for somebody in a bad situation or making a creative piece like a song.
Ze Frank
The last thing I want is to die and then be put into the Hall of Fame. It's not because I won't be there to enjoy it, exactly. It's because I want to enjoy it with family and friends and fans. I want to see them enjoy it.
Ron Santo
Fear is the most debilitating emotion in the world, and it can keep you from ever truly knowing yourself and others - its adverse effects can no longer be overlooked or underestimated. Fear breeds hatred, and hatred has the power to destroy everything in its path.
Kevyn Aucoin