I can say, 'There's that door. I think if you walked through it, you'd be happier than you are.'
Greg Boyle
The problem is that the U.S. government is the biggest debtor in the world, and those depending on it to take care of them will only become poorer.
Robert Kiyosaki
Alternative services would mean that there would be services available to compete with Google, Facebook, Amazon, Dropbox, Skype, etc., and they would be run by companies not based in the U.S.A. The rest of the world has simply failed in being able to compete with them, and we really should be doing better here.
Mikko Hypponen
I think a lot of times, especially for certain stories, photographers travel together for safety reasons, and they also invariably cross paths. But you could have 10 photographers shooting together in the same spot but capturing different images.
Carol Guzy
The art world was not initially really accepting my kind of work. I was ahead of my time.
Yoko Ono
The 'Arab Spring' is the most spectacular example of the dispersal of power.
Douglas Alexander
Social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter should be urged to adhere to business practices that maximize the safety of activists using their platforms.
Rebecca MacKinnon
I'm a Mac user. I think it depends on how you were brought up, and I was introduced to Apple quite early. They're certainly the best for visual stuff and film-directing.
Andy Serkis
Greg Boyle
The problem is that the U.S. government is the biggest debtor in the world, and those depending on it to take care of them will only become poorer.
Robert Kiyosaki
Alternative services would mean that there would be services available to compete with Google, Facebook, Amazon, Dropbox, Skype, etc., and they would be run by companies not based in the U.S.A. The rest of the world has simply failed in being able to compete with them, and we really should be doing better here.
Mikko Hypponen
I think a lot of times, especially for certain stories, photographers travel together for safety reasons, and they also invariably cross paths. But you could have 10 photographers shooting together in the same spot but capturing different images.
Carol Guzy
The art world was not initially really accepting my kind of work. I was ahead of my time.
Yoko Ono
The 'Arab Spring' is the most spectacular example of the dispersal of power.
Douglas Alexander
Social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter should be urged to adhere to business practices that maximize the safety of activists using their platforms.
Rebecca MacKinnon
I'm a Mac user. I think it depends on how you were brought up, and I was introduced to Apple quite early. They're certainly the best for visual stuff and film-directing.
Andy Serkis