with what he's done with 'Mr. Robot,' and this brilliant resurgence of Christian Slater only helped us get where we are today - very talented individual.
Rami Malek
I believe in living life the way that you want to live it every day, and if you do that, you don't really need to have New Year's resolutions.
Tom Ford
Mobile devices are kind of at the opposite end of PCs, in that PCs are pretty open and you can do a fair amount with them, but many mobile devices aren't.
Mitchell Baker
We expect the launches of Skylake, Microsoft's Windows 10 and new OEM systems will bring excitement to client computing in the second half of 2015.
Brian Krzanich
I grew up learning to do more with less.
Ann Kirkpatrick
Democracy should be practiced not every six years, but every day.
Gael Garcia Bernal
When I served as prime minister last time, I failed to prioritize my agenda. I was eager to complete everything at once, and ended my administration in failure. After resigning, for six years I traveled across the nation simply to listen.
Shinzo Abe
I'm trying my best with what I want to do, which is modelling. I think I'm on my own career path, and I don't really care what other people have to say about me being in the spotlight of my sisters. I'm just doing my own thing.
Kendall Jenner
Rami Malek
I believe in living life the way that you want to live it every day, and if you do that, you don't really need to have New Year's resolutions.
Tom Ford
Mobile devices are kind of at the opposite end of PCs, in that PCs are pretty open and you can do a fair amount with them, but many mobile devices aren't.
Mitchell Baker
We expect the launches of Skylake, Microsoft's Windows 10 and new OEM systems will bring excitement to client computing in the second half of 2015.
Brian Krzanich
I grew up learning to do more with less.
Ann Kirkpatrick
Democracy should be practiced not every six years, but every day.
Gael Garcia Bernal
When I served as prime minister last time, I failed to prioritize my agenda. I was eager to complete everything at once, and ended my administration in failure. After resigning, for six years I traveled across the nation simply to listen.
Shinzo Abe
I'm trying my best with what I want to do, which is modelling. I think I'm on my own career path, and I don't really care what other people have to say about me being in the spotlight of my sisters. I'm just doing my own thing.
Kendall Jenner