you think I'd make that up for a persona?
Gary Owen
My single-minded aim is to give existence to fantasy.
Claes Oldenburg
I was always longing to do, emotionally and physically, what my male counterparts always got to do. I just felt envious, every time I saw a movie that I was in awe of, and it was usually a male lead. And those kinds of roles weren't available. They just weren't being written.
Sandra Bullock
I think higher ed in the U.S. is fairly healthy, and by global standards it dominates, and it makes people more productive. But a lot of our K-12 is a disaster. And the single most important reform would just be to fire the worst ten or 15 percent of teachers in the lot, and we would have massive improvements.
Tyler Cowen
I am inspired by all kinds of players and singers.
Al Jarreau
I run 50-70 miles a week and lift five or six days. It's my time.
Casey Neistat
I am a doctor - it's a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people.
Ewa Kopacz
Anytime that another artist or a critic that is well-respected says something nice about you, you're always thankful and hope that you can live up to that.
Chris Stapleton
Gary Owen
My single-minded aim is to give existence to fantasy.
Claes Oldenburg
I was always longing to do, emotionally and physically, what my male counterparts always got to do. I just felt envious, every time I saw a movie that I was in awe of, and it was usually a male lead. And those kinds of roles weren't available. They just weren't being written.
Sandra Bullock
I think higher ed in the U.S. is fairly healthy, and by global standards it dominates, and it makes people more productive. But a lot of our K-12 is a disaster. And the single most important reform would just be to fire the worst ten or 15 percent of teachers in the lot, and we would have massive improvements.
Tyler Cowen
I am inspired by all kinds of players and singers.
Al Jarreau
I run 50-70 miles a week and lift five or six days. It's my time.
Casey Neistat
I am a doctor - it's a profession that may be considered a special mission, a devotion. It calls for involvement, respect and willingness to help all other people.
Ewa Kopacz
Anytime that another artist or a critic that is well-respected says something nice about you, you're always thankful and hope that you can live up to that.
Chris Stapleton