as a normal, everyday man. At times, fame does get to you. But you must stay positive and remember two things: It's easier to be happy, and without all those fans, life wouldn't be as good as it is.
Chumlee
We followed the law, we follow our policies, we self-report, we identify problems, we fix them. And I think we do a great job, and we do, I think, more to protect people's civil liberties and privacy than they'll ever know.
Keith B. Alexander
At Cheney's initiative, the United States stripped terror suspects of long-established rights under domestic and international law, building a new legal edifice under exclusive White House ownership.
Barton Gellman
Just the fact that a thousand people in front of me were ready to hear me sing was one of the best feelings I can think of.
Shawn Mendes
At Harvard College, I discovered political philosophy as a way of life.
Tom Cotton
I honored my commitments, and as president, I will honor every commitment that I make to the men and women of this country.
Ted Cruz
I'll cheerfully confess to spending a lot of time playing completely disgusting computer games that have no redeeming social value.
James Gleick
I really think that technology has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world. The companies that will ultimately do well are the companies that chase happiness. If you find a way to help people find love, or health or friendship, the dollar will chase that.
Ashton Kutcher
Chumlee
We followed the law, we follow our policies, we self-report, we identify problems, we fix them. And I think we do a great job, and we do, I think, more to protect people's civil liberties and privacy than they'll ever know.
Keith B. Alexander
At Cheney's initiative, the United States stripped terror suspects of long-established rights under domestic and international law, building a new legal edifice under exclusive White House ownership.
Barton Gellman
Just the fact that a thousand people in front of me were ready to hear me sing was one of the best feelings I can think of.
Shawn Mendes
At Harvard College, I discovered political philosophy as a way of life.
Tom Cotton
I honored my commitments, and as president, I will honor every commitment that I make to the men and women of this country.
Ted Cruz
I'll cheerfully confess to spending a lot of time playing completely disgusting computer games that have no redeeming social value.
James Gleick
I really think that technology has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world. The companies that will ultimately do well are the companies that chase happiness. If you find a way to help people find love, or health or friendship, the dollar will chase that.
Ashton Kutcher