have friends who are actresses who go to every party they possibly can to be photographed and really try to make every connection they can, and I admire that and sometimes I wish I had a little bit more of that. Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough ambition.
Jessica Pare
Hildegard von Bingen conveys spiritual ecstasy, if we're talking of Western music. What bothers me about Western music is that it doesn't have an esoteric dimension in the way the music of the East has, whether it be Byzantine chant, the music of the Sufis, or Hindu music.
John Tavener
There's nothing quite as exciting or moving as the very finest literary non-fiction.
Catherine Jinks
I learned many things from Professor Brown, including his philosophy toward research, but there is one thing he said that I recall with particular clarity: 'Do research that will be in the textbooks.' It is not easy to do such work, but this has remained my motto.
Akira Suzuki
I know I can get laughs anywhere, in front of any crowd, if I'm given the chance.
Bobby Lee
I'm not really much of a video game player; my son would be the expert in that department. The only game I would really play is golf, the Tiger Woods video game.
Richard Roundtree
A gluten-free diet still allows you access to almost every fruit and vegetable, a variety of grains and legumes, your pick of dairy products, fresh meats and fish and a whole slew of special gluten-free delights to satisfy your pretzel-bagel-muffin-doughnut craving.
Daphne Oz
Tastes are varied, man, so much in this music world. Look, I adore the bands that I adore. On the flipside, as much as you love a 100 different genres of bands, there are another 100 I can easily say I dislike, too.
Phil Anselmo
Jessica Pare
Hildegard von Bingen conveys spiritual ecstasy, if we're talking of Western music. What bothers me about Western music is that it doesn't have an esoteric dimension in the way the music of the East has, whether it be Byzantine chant, the music of the Sufis, or Hindu music.
John Tavener
There's nothing quite as exciting or moving as the very finest literary non-fiction.
Catherine Jinks
I learned many things from Professor Brown, including his philosophy toward research, but there is one thing he said that I recall with particular clarity: 'Do research that will be in the textbooks.' It is not easy to do such work, but this has remained my motto.
Akira Suzuki
I know I can get laughs anywhere, in front of any crowd, if I'm given the chance.
Bobby Lee
I'm not really much of a video game player; my son would be the expert in that department. The only game I would really play is golf, the Tiger Woods video game.
Richard Roundtree
A gluten-free diet still allows you access to almost every fruit and vegetable, a variety of grains and legumes, your pick of dairy products, fresh meats and fish and a whole slew of special gluten-free delights to satisfy your pretzel-bagel-muffin-doughnut craving.
Daphne Oz
Tastes are varied, man, so much in this music world. Look, I adore the bands that I adore. On the flipside, as much as you love a 100 different genres of bands, there are another 100 I can easily say I dislike, too.
Phil Anselmo