when you have another 'Carrie' to compare it to, it's rough.
Judy Greer
I had teachers who said I was not good enough. So, I said I will become good enough. So I became this guy who became obsessed to become good enough. Now I sit down and tell people who I was. Now, I say, 'Do you know who I am?'
Herschel Walker
Doctors are fantastic, but they err on the side of caution. But you can push yourself. You're not going to die from pain.
Tony McCoy
I get very unsettled by the mess of Christmas. I find the decorations a little bit hard, as my desire for everything to match is never fully satisfied.
Jade Jagger
I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed-reading accident. I hit a bookmark.
Steven Wright
I have nothing snarky to say about Joan Rivers' appearance. We should all be that happy with how we look on camera, frankly.
Julie Klausner
I think it's corny and cheesy for a dude to holler at a girl. That's just disrespectful in my mind. I may talk to girls, but I don't hang with girls; I don't date girls. I haven't really found anybody.
Rob Kardashian
It was not me failing that I was scared of. It was failing those people back home who believe in you. They only delivered the newspaper once a week where I lived in Oklahoma, and those people lived and died with the box score of my games.
Johnny Bench
Judy Greer
I had teachers who said I was not good enough. So, I said I will become good enough. So I became this guy who became obsessed to become good enough. Now I sit down and tell people who I was. Now, I say, 'Do you know who I am?'
Herschel Walker
Doctors are fantastic, but they err on the side of caution. But you can push yourself. You're not going to die from pain.
Tony McCoy
I get very unsettled by the mess of Christmas. I find the decorations a little bit hard, as my desire for everything to match is never fully satisfied.
Jade Jagger
I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed-reading accident. I hit a bookmark.
Steven Wright
I have nothing snarky to say about Joan Rivers' appearance. We should all be that happy with how we look on camera, frankly.
Julie Klausner
I think it's corny and cheesy for a dude to holler at a girl. That's just disrespectful in my mind. I may talk to girls, but I don't hang with girls; I don't date girls. I haven't really found anybody.
Rob Kardashian
It was not me failing that I was scared of. It was failing those people back home who believe in you. They only delivered the newspaper once a week where I lived in Oklahoma, and those people lived and died with the box score of my games.
Johnny Bench