satisfaction about doing a $20,000 shot film the same way I could do a $100 million film with a bunch of effects.
Neill Blomkamp
I like white wine when it's young and vigorous. I don't think you should cellar white wine at all, unless it's white Burgundy, and definitely not nonvintage Champagne.
Robert M. Parker, Jr.
I don't see anyone for the first hour and a half that I'm awake. I don't like to talk, and I don't like to hear any sounds. People know not to bother me! I use that time to read, and make lists and notes of things I have to do later in the day.
Robert Wilson
The first thing I do when I'm shopping is touch everything to see if it's itchy. I remember my mom used to put me in the itchiest clothes ever, and I was traumatized by it, so I won't wear anything itchy now.
Kourtney Kardashian
I made some probably very cringe-worthy short films that shall hopefully never make the light of day.
Steve Toltz
Society needs both parents and nonparents, both the work party and the home party. While raising children is the most important work most people will do, not everyone is cut out for parenthood. And, as many a childless teacher has proved, raising kids is not the only important contribution a person can make to their future.
Virginia Postrel
There's something Zen-like about the way I work - it's like raking gravel in a Zen Buddhist garden.
Chuck Close
I always thought Tinker bell was really cool. I'd like to be able to shrink down to a really small size and fly around to places, play tricks on people... you know, fairy-like stuff.
Georgina Reilly
Neill Blomkamp
I like white wine when it's young and vigorous. I don't think you should cellar white wine at all, unless it's white Burgundy, and definitely not nonvintage Champagne.
Robert M. Parker, Jr.
I don't see anyone for the first hour and a half that I'm awake. I don't like to talk, and I don't like to hear any sounds. People know not to bother me! I use that time to read, and make lists and notes of things I have to do later in the day.
Robert Wilson
The first thing I do when I'm shopping is touch everything to see if it's itchy. I remember my mom used to put me in the itchiest clothes ever, and I was traumatized by it, so I won't wear anything itchy now.
Kourtney Kardashian
I made some probably very cringe-worthy short films that shall hopefully never make the light of day.
Steve Toltz
Society needs both parents and nonparents, both the work party and the home party. While raising children is the most important work most people will do, not everyone is cut out for parenthood. And, as many a childless teacher has proved, raising kids is not the only important contribution a person can make to their future.
Virginia Postrel
There's something Zen-like about the way I work - it's like raking gravel in a Zen Buddhist garden.
Chuck Close
I always thought Tinker bell was really cool. I'd like to be able to shrink down to a really small size and fly around to places, play tricks on people... you know, fairy-like stuff.
Georgina Reilly