makes it essential that we engage with companies and potential investors and get the message across that we are open for business.
Nicola Sturgeon
I have not looked at any of the 'Pretender' Web sites. I'm scared of the Internet.
Andrea Parker
Nothing surprises me. One thing I don't ever have in my world is surprise.
Nancy Pelosi
I just wanted to be who I was, which was like so many other girls I knew. We grew up in the city, had a hard edge and obstacles to overcome, but we were still young and beautiful. I didn't want to be all dressed up, all made up - I wanted to be myself, which hadn't been done before.
Alicia Keys
War is America's central liturgical act necessary to renew our sense that we are a nation unlike other nations.
Stanley Hauerwas
Applause, it's very nice, of course. But when you're giving, and creating, and then there is the silence of everyone sitting there, listening, waiting, that is great.
Anna Netrebko
Zero-length arrays are useful only in cases where you have a large structure, which contains a field of dynamic length, and you need to share that structure across program or even computer boundaries.
Robert Love
When television began, it modeled itself after radio. Many early television programs were radio programs first. 'My Favorite Wife,' 'The Jack Benny Show,' 'Burns and Allen,' 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents.'
David Gerrold
Nicola Sturgeon
I have not looked at any of the 'Pretender' Web sites. I'm scared of the Internet.
Andrea Parker
Nothing surprises me. One thing I don't ever have in my world is surprise.
Nancy Pelosi
I just wanted to be who I was, which was like so many other girls I knew. We grew up in the city, had a hard edge and obstacles to overcome, but we were still young and beautiful. I didn't want to be all dressed up, all made up - I wanted to be myself, which hadn't been done before.
Alicia Keys
War is America's central liturgical act necessary to renew our sense that we are a nation unlike other nations.
Stanley Hauerwas
Applause, it's very nice, of course. But when you're giving, and creating, and then there is the silence of everyone sitting there, listening, waiting, that is great.
Anna Netrebko
Zero-length arrays are useful only in cases where you have a large structure, which contains a field of dynamic length, and you need to share that structure across program or even computer boundaries.
Robert Love
When television began, it modeled itself after radio. Many early television programs were radio programs first. 'My Favorite Wife,' 'The Jack Benny Show,' 'Burns and Allen,' 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents.'
David Gerrold