- you put yourself into a certain uniform. But if you dress up in a police officer's uniform, it doesn't mean that you are an officer; it can mean something else.
Wong Kar-wai
I have to make little movies. I have to sit and film.
Mal Peet
In order to achieve a true understanding of string theory, some new idea will be required, and most likely, some break with the concepts on which we've traditionally based physical theory.
David Gross
Good style - regardless of fads - means the thing that suits your body.
Natalie Dormer
I'm a big fan of pop music - I think Marvin Gaye was pop music; things like that.
Theophilus London
Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
I want to be host of 'SNL.' I want to work with Steven Spielberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, J.J. Abrams, Emma Stone and Tim Burton, Sean Penn, Cameron Crowe. I want to work with Adam Sandler - he is so funny - and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
David Mazouz
The main distinction for fresh chillies is whether they are red or green, the difference being one of ripeness.
Yotam Ottolenghi
Wong Kar-wai
I have to make little movies. I have to sit and film.
Mal Peet
In order to achieve a true understanding of string theory, some new idea will be required, and most likely, some break with the concepts on which we've traditionally based physical theory.
David Gross
Good style - regardless of fads - means the thing that suits your body.
Natalie Dormer
I'm a big fan of pop music - I think Marvin Gaye was pop music; things like that.
Theophilus London
Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
I want to be host of 'SNL.' I want to work with Steven Spielberg, Leonardo DiCaprio, J.J. Abrams, Emma Stone and Tim Burton, Sean Penn, Cameron Crowe. I want to work with Adam Sandler - he is so funny - and Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
David Mazouz
The main distinction for fresh chillies is whether they are red or green, the difference being one of ripeness.
Yotam Ottolenghi