kids. I have been in the greatest movies, even some for kids, and they were never impressed until I did 'Jonas L.A.'
Debi Mazar
I got a good-enough adolescence. I mean, there's a sense wherein you skip a part of childhood, too, when you start working at that age I did; I was out working and out of home at 15, paying my own way in the world.
Ben Mendelsohn
Being from Oakland, you see a lot of thing. You see friends turn on friends all the time. You see family turn on family.
Marshawn Lynch
If somebody is young and brilliant and imaginative, he will be listened to, even if he is a little unorthodox.
Reinhard Selten
There is nothing like a good old recipe. If it has lasted, then it is good.
Yotam Ottolenghi
Regime is made up of people, so I do put faces to regimes and governments, so I feel that all human beings have the right to be given the benefit of the doubt, and they also have to be given the right to try to redeem themselves if they so wish.
Aung San Suu Kyi
I remember my dreams when I was a junior soloist. 'Oh, I hope I don't end here,' I thought. 'I want to do the ballerina in 'Scotch Symphony.' I don't want to be the little Scotch girl.' And I actually went beyond my wildest dreams. I worked with Balanchine. I had ballets choreographed for me.
Patricia McBride
'Woman on the Plaza,' with its distinct horizon, snow-like surfaces, wintry wall, stunning sunlight, sharp shadows, and hurrying figure, would become the most biographical of my photographs - an abstract image of the landscape and life of northern Ohio where I grew up and first practiced photography.
Sam Abell
Debi Mazar
I got a good-enough adolescence. I mean, there's a sense wherein you skip a part of childhood, too, when you start working at that age I did; I was out working and out of home at 15, paying my own way in the world.
Ben Mendelsohn
Being from Oakland, you see a lot of thing. You see friends turn on friends all the time. You see family turn on family.
Marshawn Lynch
If somebody is young and brilliant and imaginative, he will be listened to, even if he is a little unorthodox.
Reinhard Selten
There is nothing like a good old recipe. If it has lasted, then it is good.
Yotam Ottolenghi
Regime is made up of people, so I do put faces to regimes and governments, so I feel that all human beings have the right to be given the benefit of the doubt, and they also have to be given the right to try to redeem themselves if they so wish.
Aung San Suu Kyi
I remember my dreams when I was a junior soloist. 'Oh, I hope I don't end here,' I thought. 'I want to do the ballerina in 'Scotch Symphony.' I don't want to be the little Scotch girl.' And I actually went beyond my wildest dreams. I worked with Balanchine. I had ballets choreographed for me.
Patricia McBride
'Woman on the Plaza,' with its distinct horizon, snow-like surfaces, wintry wall, stunning sunlight, sharp shadows, and hurrying figure, would become the most biographical of my photographs - an abstract image of the landscape and life of northern Ohio where I grew up and first practiced photography.
Sam Abell