I'm making 22 minutes; I know there's a commercial in the middle. With the Internet, no one knows anything. No rules.
Jerry Seinfeld
Bill Gallagher's new version of 'The Prisoner' is an enthralling commentary on modern culture. It is witty, intelligent and disturbing. I am very excited to be involved.
Ian Mckellen
My dream was to set up my own e-commerce company. In 1999, I gathered 18 people in my apartment and spoke to them for two hours about my vision. Everyone put their money on the table, and that got us $60,000 to start Alibaba. I wanted to have a global company, so I chose a global name.
Jack Ma
I was the first blogger on the Times's website. That happened during the Iraq war, when I wanted an outlet for the things I was seeing every day that couldn't fit into just two columns a week. Then I became interested in using multimedia, specifically as a way to engage young people.
Nicholas Kristof
I am the most popular man in Israel.
Arcadi Gaydamak
I wish I wasn't so in love, wasn't so interested, in the Internet. I wish I spent less time online and more time outside and in my head. Writing requires solitude and deep, deep daydreaming, and the Internet just kills that - its lure is toward the external; it asks you to flit from place to place.
Edan Lepucki
I've never felt massively satisfied from standing there while someone takes my photograph. It's never given me a thrill.
Jamie Dornan
Any director or writer or artist has the right to do what they want to do - freedom of expression is something I celebrate.
Birgitte Hjort Sorensen
Jerry Seinfeld
Bill Gallagher's new version of 'The Prisoner' is an enthralling commentary on modern culture. It is witty, intelligent and disturbing. I am very excited to be involved.
Ian Mckellen
My dream was to set up my own e-commerce company. In 1999, I gathered 18 people in my apartment and spoke to them for two hours about my vision. Everyone put their money on the table, and that got us $60,000 to start Alibaba. I wanted to have a global company, so I chose a global name.
Jack Ma
I was the first blogger on the Times's website. That happened during the Iraq war, when I wanted an outlet for the things I was seeing every day that couldn't fit into just two columns a week. Then I became interested in using multimedia, specifically as a way to engage young people.
Nicholas Kristof
I am the most popular man in Israel.
Arcadi Gaydamak
I wish I wasn't so in love, wasn't so interested, in the Internet. I wish I spent less time online and more time outside and in my head. Writing requires solitude and deep, deep daydreaming, and the Internet just kills that - its lure is toward the external; it asks you to flit from place to place.
Edan Lepucki
I've never felt massively satisfied from standing there while someone takes my photograph. It's never given me a thrill.
Jamie Dornan
Any director or writer or artist has the right to do what they want to do - freedom of expression is something I celebrate.
Birgitte Hjort Sorensen