on stage, which I didn't have before. It's a crash course in the music industry. If you can survive the show, you're ready for the industry.
Fleur East
I've aged well because I've had to take care of myself.
Alana Stewart
We live in a digital world, but we're fairly analog creatures.
Omar Ahmad
I was made fun of a lot in middle school. When I was in seventh grade, the popular kids paid the most popular guy to ask me out.
Rachel Bloom
No one's personal life is in the public interest. It's gossip, bottom line. End of story.
Kevin Spacey
Some people don't know when to stop talking.
Monica Johnson
If a guy does us wrong the week before, and he does something the next week where he makes an effort to make it right, then I pretty much will let that go. You don't forget about it, but just seeing that the guy makes an effort the next week means a lot.
Tony Stewart
I don't know if I've ever cared much what others think.
Alice Walker
Fleur East
I've aged well because I've had to take care of myself.
Alana Stewart
We live in a digital world, but we're fairly analog creatures.
Omar Ahmad
I was made fun of a lot in middle school. When I was in seventh grade, the popular kids paid the most popular guy to ask me out.
Rachel Bloom
No one's personal life is in the public interest. It's gossip, bottom line. End of story.
Kevin Spacey
Some people don't know when to stop talking.
Monica Johnson
If a guy does us wrong the week before, and he does something the next week where he makes an effort to make it right, then I pretty much will let that go. You don't forget about it, but just seeing that the guy makes an effort the next week means a lot.
Tony Stewart
I don't know if I've ever cared much what others think.
Alice Walker