All actors are naughty. We're all troublemakers - horrible, attention-seeking children. 'Me, me, look at
me!'
Sienna Guillory
As Darwin himself was at pains to point out, natural selection is all about differential survival within species, not between them.
Richard Dawkins
Washington turned a blind eye to Al-Qaeda.
Gore Vidal
I've been successful, but I haven't had any unwanted attention. To be honest, I've never invited or courted attention. I think if you act normal, then people will treat you normally. If you go around with a big entourage all the time, you're not staying true to yourself.
Bonnie Tyler
I think that if you're improvising on TV, it's a great way to help the dialogue between actors and writers.
Zach Woods
I am repeatedly asked in interviews exactly 'what's wrong' with me, and I always give them the same answer; I don't identify the name of my condition in an interview unless it's relevant to the context of the story.
Stella Young
What we want to do is guarantee all 4-year-old children in the City of Stamford a prekindergarten experience regardless of their financial circumstances.
Dannel Malloy
Most decisions don't require extensive research.
Gretchen Rubin
Sienna Guillory
As Darwin himself was at pains to point out, natural selection is all about differential survival within species, not between them.
Richard Dawkins
Washington turned a blind eye to Al-Qaeda.
Gore Vidal
I've been successful, but I haven't had any unwanted attention. To be honest, I've never invited or courted attention. I think if you act normal, then people will treat you normally. If you go around with a big entourage all the time, you're not staying true to yourself.
Bonnie Tyler
I think that if you're improvising on TV, it's a great way to help the dialogue between actors and writers.
Zach Woods
I am repeatedly asked in interviews exactly 'what's wrong' with me, and I always give them the same answer; I don't identify the name of my condition in an interview unless it's relevant to the context of the story.
Stella Young
What we want to do is guarantee all 4-year-old children in the City of Stamford a prekindergarten experience regardless of their financial circumstances.
Dannel Malloy
Most decisions don't require extensive research.
Gretchen Rubin