of her hair. I've done that twice in my marriage but am still married.
Leslie Mann
There are teachers in the United States who cry in the daytime because they see a child or children who haven't eaten properly, children who haven't used soap in so long.
Bill Cosby
I have to be entertained by what I'm writing, so a lot of my stuff has a goofiness or scatological quality. If these characters can entertain me, then I feel like I can deal with the darker or more serious stuff.
Adam Rapp
There is no refutation of Darwinian evolution in existence. If a refutation ever were to come about, it would come from a scientist, and not an idiot.
Richard Dawkins
I'd love to work with Tom Cruise.
Billy Unger
That's an actor's dream to get something meaty and juicy and challenging to work on.
Rutina Wesley
My friends who have babies can't do anything. You can't go out at night. Having a baby is like a DUI from the universe.
Natasha Leggero
The Catholic Church did not always teach that life begins at conception.
Mario Cuomo
Leslie Mann
There are teachers in the United States who cry in the daytime because they see a child or children who haven't eaten properly, children who haven't used soap in so long.
Bill Cosby
I have to be entertained by what I'm writing, so a lot of my stuff has a goofiness or scatological quality. If these characters can entertain me, then I feel like I can deal with the darker or more serious stuff.
Adam Rapp
There is no refutation of Darwinian evolution in existence. If a refutation ever were to come about, it would come from a scientist, and not an idiot.
Richard Dawkins
I'd love to work with Tom Cruise.
Billy Unger
That's an actor's dream to get something meaty and juicy and challenging to work on.
Rutina Wesley
My friends who have babies can't do anything. You can't go out at night. Having a baby is like a DUI from the universe.
Natasha Leggero
The Catholic Church did not always teach that life begins at conception.
Mario Cuomo