other times you look like you got hit by a mack truck? I realized that my mack truck is food. If I have no sugar, yeast or wine, I have no undereye bags and my skin is perfect.
Mariska Hargitay
In this most powerful nation in the world, lack of access to health care should not force local and state governments, companies and workers into bankruptcy, while causing unnecessary illness and hospitalization.
John Conyers
Here in Barcelona, it's the architects who built the buildings that made the city iconic who are the objects of admiration - not a bunch of half-witted monarchs.
Julie Burchill
Who is richer? The man who is seen, but cannot see? Or the man who is not being seen, but can see?
Babe Ruth
I don't like American football. I think it's boring and ridiculous and predictable. But baseball is very beautiful. It's played on a diamond.
Jim Jarmusch
I had to find my way of translating the excitement you get when you're reading comic books to the big screen.
Ang Lee
Mumford & Sons' music appeals to a lot of America. I'm really proud of them.
Ellie Goulding
There's nothing more boring than unintelligent actors, because all they have to talk about is themselves and acting. There have to be other things.
Tim Robbins
Robert Walker as Bruno was excellent. He had elegance and humor, and the proper fondness for his mother.
Patricia Highsmith
To work on great material, what you really end up working on is yourself, your own humanity.
Susan Sullivan
Mariska Hargitay
In this most powerful nation in the world, lack of access to health care should not force local and state governments, companies and workers into bankruptcy, while causing unnecessary illness and hospitalization.
John Conyers
Here in Barcelona, it's the architects who built the buildings that made the city iconic who are the objects of admiration - not a bunch of half-witted monarchs.
Julie Burchill
Who is richer? The man who is seen, but cannot see? Or the man who is not being seen, but can see?
Babe Ruth
I don't like American football. I think it's boring and ridiculous and predictable. But baseball is very beautiful. It's played on a diamond.
Jim Jarmusch
I had to find my way of translating the excitement you get when you're reading comic books to the big screen.
Ang Lee
Mumford & Sons' music appeals to a lot of America. I'm really proud of them.
Ellie Goulding
There's nothing more boring than unintelligent actors, because all they have to talk about is themselves and acting. There have to be other things.
Tim Robbins
Robert Walker as Bruno was excellent. He had elegance and humor, and the proper fondness for his mother.
Patricia Highsmith
To work on great material, what you really end up working on is yourself, your own humanity.
Susan Sullivan