a mustache. Zorro had a mustache. The Musketeer had a mustache. Tarzan had a mustache.
Jean Dujardin
The Florida State League was considered the top A-league back then. You played in the spring training parks of major league teams, traveled throughout some great cities in Florida, and the pay was the best in A-ball.
Jim Evans
These were the moments when I was disappointed and frustrated, when I got so low because it seemed all my hard work had been wasted. But the moments passed, and the motivation to go back to rehab was there again.
Kim Clijsters
If Democrats were good at thinking like Republicans, they would see the light and stop being Democrats.
Ari Fleischer
My mother used to say, If other people have a problem with you, that's their problem. It's not your problem. I still have that philosophy today.
Michael Michele
My goal is to simplify complexity. I just want to build stuff that really simplifies our base human interaction.
Jack Dorsey
I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
Joan Rivers
I think a playwright realizes after he finishes working on the script that this is only the beginning. What will happen when it moves into three dimensions?
Don DeLillo
My stand-up act? I combine the fact that the world is a violent place with the fact that each person is responsible for the situation they are in.
Colin Quinn
I had hope, however; I had been wounded seven times during the war, and once before in this same lung; and I did not believe I was going to die.
Jesse James
Jean Dujardin
The Florida State League was considered the top A-league back then. You played in the spring training parks of major league teams, traveled throughout some great cities in Florida, and the pay was the best in A-ball.
Jim Evans
These were the moments when I was disappointed and frustrated, when I got so low because it seemed all my hard work had been wasted. But the moments passed, and the motivation to go back to rehab was there again.
Kim Clijsters
If Democrats were good at thinking like Republicans, they would see the light and stop being Democrats.
Ari Fleischer
My mother used to say, If other people have a problem with you, that's their problem. It's not your problem. I still have that philosophy today.
Michael Michele
My goal is to simplify complexity. I just want to build stuff that really simplifies our base human interaction.
Jack Dorsey
I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.
Joan Rivers
I think a playwright realizes after he finishes working on the script that this is only the beginning. What will happen when it moves into three dimensions?
Don DeLillo
My stand-up act? I combine the fact that the world is a violent place with the fact that each person is responsible for the situation they are in.
Colin Quinn
I had hope, however; I had been wounded seven times during the war, and once before in this same lung; and I did not believe I was going to die.
Jesse James