right to be governor of Texas, why should he be president?
Dick Cheney
I continued to study Math and Physics on my own, but one and a half years later I realized that I did want to be a composer, and after that I never changed my mind.
Gyorgy Ligeti
Your kids are going to do well in the workplace of the future if they can bring creativity, if they can bring some innovation, if they can bring some entrepreneurialism.
Dalton McGuinty
It wasn't until I got involved in 'Doctor Who' that I started doing dramas on television.
John Barrowman
Well, television is grueling. The hours are grueling, it's hard work, and there's a lot of pressure to get it done without a lot of rehearsal time.
Evan Peters
The natural gas industry has worked long and hard to smear Josh Fox, the director of 'Gasland,' and has failed.
Jeff Goodell
I was making comebacks every single year. That makes it difficult mentally. It causes a lot of stress.
Marat Safin
I try not to go to sleep with makeup, because I think it clogs your pores. I always wash my face with something that contains salicylic acid.
Joan Smalls
As to the pure mind all things are pure, so to the poetic mind all things are poetical.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The world is apt to judge of everything by the success; and whoever has ill fortune will hardly be allowed a good name.
William Dampier
Dick Cheney
I continued to study Math and Physics on my own, but one and a half years later I realized that I did want to be a composer, and after that I never changed my mind.
Gyorgy Ligeti
Your kids are going to do well in the workplace of the future if they can bring creativity, if they can bring some innovation, if they can bring some entrepreneurialism.
Dalton McGuinty
It wasn't until I got involved in 'Doctor Who' that I started doing dramas on television.
John Barrowman
Well, television is grueling. The hours are grueling, it's hard work, and there's a lot of pressure to get it done without a lot of rehearsal time.
Evan Peters
The natural gas industry has worked long and hard to smear Josh Fox, the director of 'Gasland,' and has failed.
Jeff Goodell
I was making comebacks every single year. That makes it difficult mentally. It causes a lot of stress.
Marat Safin
I try not to go to sleep with makeup, because I think it clogs your pores. I always wash my face with something that contains salicylic acid.
Joan Smalls
As to the pure mind all things are pure, so to the poetic mind all things are poetical.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The world is apt to judge of everything by the success; and whoever has ill fortune will hardly be allowed a good name.
William Dampier