way to let others know that they saw what their friends posted and appreciated it. Putting in those simple little gestures is very powerful.
Paul Buchheit
It was one of the most exciting, perfect evenings of my life, my solo debut at Carnegie Hall. And knowing we were all there to raise money for Gay Men's Health Crisis made the evening an extraordinary experience.
Bernadette Peters
I still like getting dressed up and having the opportunity to borrow beautiful dresses, but as a mother - and as somebody who's schedule isn't always my own - I don't shop a lot, or think about clothes a lot.
Sarah Jessica Parker
It is possible there will be much less support for NATO because there is a lot of identification of the United States with NATO.
Janez Drnovsek
Well, it'd certainly be fascinating if we discovered that gays were better at being married than heterosexuals are. Talk about irony.
Gail Collins
In TV writing, I felt like Gulliver being tied down by the Lilliputians. There's so much more freedom in fiction writing.
Maria Semple
I like to layer when I fly - the climate always changes from the airport to the plane to the new city.
Shay Mitchell
My father's family came from Virginia and Philadelphia. He wasn't a brother who talked a lot. He was a workingman, a quiet, blue-collar dude.
Ice T
As the member of a firefighter family myself, supporting the widowed families of rescue workers is an important, personal cause of mine.
Mark Sanchez
A great department store, easily reached, open at all hours, is more like a good museum of art than any of the museums we have yet established.
John Cotton Dana
Paul Buchheit
It was one of the most exciting, perfect evenings of my life, my solo debut at Carnegie Hall. And knowing we were all there to raise money for Gay Men's Health Crisis made the evening an extraordinary experience.
Bernadette Peters
I still like getting dressed up and having the opportunity to borrow beautiful dresses, but as a mother - and as somebody who's schedule isn't always my own - I don't shop a lot, or think about clothes a lot.
Sarah Jessica Parker
It is possible there will be much less support for NATO because there is a lot of identification of the United States with NATO.
Janez Drnovsek
Well, it'd certainly be fascinating if we discovered that gays were better at being married than heterosexuals are. Talk about irony.
Gail Collins
In TV writing, I felt like Gulliver being tied down by the Lilliputians. There's so much more freedom in fiction writing.
Maria Semple
I like to layer when I fly - the climate always changes from the airport to the plane to the new city.
Shay Mitchell
My father's family came from Virginia and Philadelphia. He wasn't a brother who talked a lot. He was a workingman, a quiet, blue-collar dude.
Ice T
As the member of a firefighter family myself, supporting the widowed families of rescue workers is an important, personal cause of mine.
Mark Sanchez
A great department store, easily reached, open at all hours, is more like a good museum of art than any of the museums we have yet established.
John Cotton Dana