is completely different from normal political leaders who were born in a democracy and will die in a democracy and never to have experienced that change. I have seen that change.
Jose Manuel Barroso
When I started training, I just started running every day, which you shouldn't do. I learned that lesson the hard way by getting a stress fracture.
Sophia Bush
History is fickle. We know that. The good and bad come around and go around, and go around again. There are recessions and depressions and economic boom and bust.
Rachel Nichols
I don't believe civilization can do a lot more than educate a person's senses.
Grace Paley
First, they were bred when I was not capable to observe or before I was born; likewise the breeding of men is of a different manner from that of women.
Margaret Cavendish
Good taste is the modesty of the mind; that is why it cannot be either imitated or acquired.
Delphine de Girardin
I just always loved to perform and I was lucky enough to be in front of the right people at the right time!
Renee Olstead
I wrapped that Monday and started on my third episode for Miss Match on Thursday of that same week and we just wrapped yesterday cause it was split over the holiday.
Charisma Carpenter
True, Putin's Russia does not dream of joining the E.U., but Russia's stability depends on preserving the European nature of its regime.
Ivan Krastev
The role of the pastor is to embody the gospel. And of course to get it embodied, which you can only do with individuals, not in the abstract.
Eugene H. Peterson
Jose Manuel Barroso
When I started training, I just started running every day, which you shouldn't do. I learned that lesson the hard way by getting a stress fracture.
Sophia Bush
History is fickle. We know that. The good and bad come around and go around, and go around again. There are recessions and depressions and economic boom and bust.
Rachel Nichols
I don't believe civilization can do a lot more than educate a person's senses.
Grace Paley
First, they were bred when I was not capable to observe or before I was born; likewise the breeding of men is of a different manner from that of women.
Margaret Cavendish
Good taste is the modesty of the mind; that is why it cannot be either imitated or acquired.
Delphine de Girardin
I just always loved to perform and I was lucky enough to be in front of the right people at the right time!
Renee Olstead
I wrapped that Monday and started on my third episode for Miss Match on Thursday of that same week and we just wrapped yesterday cause it was split over the holiday.
Charisma Carpenter
True, Putin's Russia does not dream of joining the E.U., but Russia's stability depends on preserving the European nature of its regime.
Ivan Krastev
The role of the pastor is to embody the gospel. And of course to get it embodied, which you can only do with individuals, not in the abstract.
Eugene H. Peterson