that we recognise that has to be underpinned by good quality physical education and by getting people into patterns of exercise.
Sebastian Coe
The biopic also wasn't a form that I necessarily believed in, because you can never really get it right, you know? It's also a form that's very popular - the straight-ahead biopic.
Gus Van Sant
You could be going to have supper with someone who happens to be male, and all of a sudden he is your boyfriend of nine months... and I am cheating on my existing boyfriend.
Caprice Bourret
I think I am incredibly generous with how much I give to my projects, but that's my generosity with the job.
Elena Anaya
The pressures having grown up in this business can be really rough. And it is a testament to you that you have remained focused and NOT lost your mind.
Keenen Ivory Wayans
The rules of engagement have become so rigid that governments often straightjacket themselves in the face of unambiguous aggression.
Benjamin Netanyahu
From what I can see, too many kids don't learn pride in their country anymore.
John Ratzenberger
If a person loves only one other person, and is indifferent to his fellow men, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.
Germaine Greer
Once you've agreed the script, you must be willing to go as far as it needs to go on set.
Ewan McGregor
Adele's amazing, I think the world of her and her music and I think Tinie Tempah is cool. To work with someone like Kanye West would be awesome.
Joe Jonas
Sebastian Coe
The biopic also wasn't a form that I necessarily believed in, because you can never really get it right, you know? It's also a form that's very popular - the straight-ahead biopic.
Gus Van Sant
You could be going to have supper with someone who happens to be male, and all of a sudden he is your boyfriend of nine months... and I am cheating on my existing boyfriend.
Caprice Bourret
I think I am incredibly generous with how much I give to my projects, but that's my generosity with the job.
Elena Anaya
The pressures having grown up in this business can be really rough. And it is a testament to you that you have remained focused and NOT lost your mind.
Keenen Ivory Wayans
The rules of engagement have become so rigid that governments often straightjacket themselves in the face of unambiguous aggression.
Benjamin Netanyahu
From what I can see, too many kids don't learn pride in their country anymore.
John Ratzenberger
If a person loves only one other person, and is indifferent to his fellow men, his love is not love but a symbiotic attachment, or an enlarged egotism.
Germaine Greer
Once you've agreed the script, you must be willing to go as far as it needs to go on set.
Ewan McGregor
Adele's amazing, I think the world of her and her music and I think Tinie Tempah is cool. To work with someone like Kanye West would be awesome.
Joe Jonas