years ago. I was looking forward to talking with him about issues from Africa to terrorism.
Jonathan Dimbleby
I went with agnosticism for a long, long time because I just hated to say I was an atheist - being an atheist seemed so rigid. But the more I became comfortable with the word, and the more I read, it started to stick.
Julia Sweeney
At the Grammys, you walk down the halls and everyone's got five security guards. You can't talk to anybody. You always feel out of place, like, 'Hey, the rednecks are in town!'
Dave Haywood
I'm amazed that years after I stopped playing tennis, people still recognize me in restaurants and ask for my autograph.
Bjorn Borg
The dog has got more fun out of Man than Man has got out of the dog, for the clearly demonstrable reason that Man is the more laughable of the two animals.
James Thurber
If people can finally recognize you on radio without being told who it is, that's what you aim for.
Johnny Marr
Outside came in '60. The Edge in '61. All three made Gold, but the biggest seller was Inside.
Shelley Berman
Then I came in twice a week - for my own enjoyment as well as to be a guide. And then we started to apply some of the splinters of the ideas back into the piece.
Siobhan Davies
I was so afraid that the athletes wouldn't talk to me because I'm a woman.
Lisa Guerrero
Well, you could take several stories off the buildings of most U.S. government agencies and we'd all probably be better for it too.
John Bolton
Jonathan Dimbleby
I went with agnosticism for a long, long time because I just hated to say I was an atheist - being an atheist seemed so rigid. But the more I became comfortable with the word, and the more I read, it started to stick.
Julia Sweeney
At the Grammys, you walk down the halls and everyone's got five security guards. You can't talk to anybody. You always feel out of place, like, 'Hey, the rednecks are in town!'
Dave Haywood
I'm amazed that years after I stopped playing tennis, people still recognize me in restaurants and ask for my autograph.
Bjorn Borg
The dog has got more fun out of Man than Man has got out of the dog, for the clearly demonstrable reason that Man is the more laughable of the two animals.
James Thurber
If people can finally recognize you on radio without being told who it is, that's what you aim for.
Johnny Marr
Outside came in '60. The Edge in '61. All three made Gold, but the biggest seller was Inside.
Shelley Berman
Then I came in twice a week - for my own enjoyment as well as to be a guide. And then we started to apply some of the splinters of the ideas back into the piece.
Siobhan Davies
I was so afraid that the athletes wouldn't talk to me because I'm a woman.
Lisa Guerrero
Well, you could take several stories off the buildings of most U.S. government agencies and we'd all probably be better for it too.
John Bolton