got to be through. To all the mothers and the sisters and the wives and friends, I wanna offer my love and respect till the end.
Adam Yauch
Survivor has been such a hit, and out of that have come so many interesting stories from people that we don't see on the big screen. We have helped make them incredible celebrities.
Mary Hart
Our show is less about a girl who is doing miracles and more about the domino effect of this girl's life, and how everyone else is affected. Our show seems to be a questioning show as opposed to an action sort of fairy tale.
Amber Tamblyn
My doctor told me that I'm old, fat, and ugly, but none of those things is going to kill me immediately.
Roger Ailes
We can adhere to the Henry Hyde amendment by saying that no federal funds will be used for abortions. And that's the bottom line for me.
Henry Cuellar
I tell everybody the same thing: You have to make every dish so when you taste it, you should remember it when you go home.
Wolfgang Puck
It's a blue album, but it's not a blues album. I'm not pretending all of a sudden now I'm blues.
Neil Young
The United States is the only advanced country that permits the pharmaceutical industry to charge exactly what the market will bear, whatever it wants.
Marcia Angell
I could start a war in 30 seconds. But some countries spend 100 years trying to find peace. Just like good manners, peace has to be learned.
Sylvester Stallone
With Citizens United, the Supreme Court's declaration that corporations are people, the whims of one can silence the voices of millions.
Christine Pelosi
Adam Yauch
Survivor has been such a hit, and out of that have come so many interesting stories from people that we don't see on the big screen. We have helped make them incredible celebrities.
Mary Hart
Our show is less about a girl who is doing miracles and more about the domino effect of this girl's life, and how everyone else is affected. Our show seems to be a questioning show as opposed to an action sort of fairy tale.
Amber Tamblyn
My doctor told me that I'm old, fat, and ugly, but none of those things is going to kill me immediately.
Roger Ailes
We can adhere to the Henry Hyde amendment by saying that no federal funds will be used for abortions. And that's the bottom line for me.
Henry Cuellar
I tell everybody the same thing: You have to make every dish so when you taste it, you should remember it when you go home.
Wolfgang Puck
It's a blue album, but it's not a blues album. I'm not pretending all of a sudden now I'm blues.
Neil Young
The United States is the only advanced country that permits the pharmaceutical industry to charge exactly what the market will bear, whatever it wants.
Marcia Angell
I could start a war in 30 seconds. But some countries spend 100 years trying to find peace. Just like good manners, peace has to be learned.
Sylvester Stallone
With Citizens United, the Supreme Court's declaration that corporations are people, the whims of one can silence the voices of millions.
Christine Pelosi