know it today. I'm sure basketball brought my shyness out because of the fact that you have to do interviews, and that people are always talking to you in terms of the fans and everything.
Magic Johnson
I wanted to be a shoe designer, but I never thought it could be a profession. But what was the alternative? Doctor? Too dirty! Air-hostess? Maybe not! Then someone gave me a book on Roger Vivier, and, cheri, instantly I knew that was it!
Christian Louboutin
The number of people my age, younger now, a whole generation younger, who are fiercely bright, over-educated, under-employed and who are politicised and purposeless really upsets me. It's soul-destroying.
Benedict Cumberbatch
I have two children and it's amazing how in tune they are with nature, with light, with smells, with time.
Hugh Jackman
Basically, everything I try to do is to present an alternative to what somebody else is doing.
Matt Groening
Americans want to be exposed to the opportunities that a changing world can offer.
John B. Larson
I don't care what your religion is, as long as it doesn't chastise anybody that's not part of it.
Jon Gries
I just don't know that shame and fear need to be our teachers; rather, compassion, understanding, and love should be our guides.
Kyan Douglas
We got rid of a terrible dictator. We gave the Iraqi people an opportunity for a new life under a representative form of government.
Colin Powell
That writer does the most who gives his reader the most knowledge and takes from him the least time.
Charles Caleb Colton
Magic Johnson
I wanted to be a shoe designer, but I never thought it could be a profession. But what was the alternative? Doctor? Too dirty! Air-hostess? Maybe not! Then someone gave me a book on Roger Vivier, and, cheri, instantly I knew that was it!
Christian Louboutin
The number of people my age, younger now, a whole generation younger, who are fiercely bright, over-educated, under-employed and who are politicised and purposeless really upsets me. It's soul-destroying.
Benedict Cumberbatch
I have two children and it's amazing how in tune they are with nature, with light, with smells, with time.
Hugh Jackman
Basically, everything I try to do is to present an alternative to what somebody else is doing.
Matt Groening
Americans want to be exposed to the opportunities that a changing world can offer.
John B. Larson
I don't care what your religion is, as long as it doesn't chastise anybody that's not part of it.
Jon Gries
I just don't know that shame and fear need to be our teachers; rather, compassion, understanding, and love should be our guides.
Kyan Douglas
We got rid of a terrible dictator. We gave the Iraqi people an opportunity for a new life under a representative form of government.
Colin Powell
That writer does the most who gives his reader the most knowledge and takes from him the least time.
Charles Caleb Colton