how to take a band that knew absolutely nothing, and guide you without trying to tell you what to do.
Benmont Tench
This man is frank and earnest with women. In Fresno, he's Frank and in Chicago he's Ernest.
Henny Youngman
There are still some terrible cliches in the presentation of Indian fiction. The lotus flower. The hennaed hands. In mainland Europe, people still slap these images on my books and I go bananas.
Hari Kunzru
Maxi dresses are also my best friend. They take me from my morning coffee, to the beach, to nighttime.
Hilary Rhoda
They tell me: 'OK, this is where we're going to push up your cleavage,' and I'm like, 'What cleavage?'
Natalie Portman
As barbaric is we are, it's a miracle we haven't blown ourselves off the face of the earth so far.
Abel Ferrara
Why should I say I will retire in three or four years? You retire the very moment you utter those words.
Haile Gebrselassie
I devoted myself to writing for years without representation or a promise of anything. And there were times when I felt quite down about my prospects.
Geoffrey S. Fletcher
For the sound we produce, everybody is equally important. Each of us has a very different personality and that is what keeps Bush alive.
Gavin Rossdale
So I left with Jean Claude and went to Paris, so when the Russians came to Prague, I was in Paris.
Milos Forman
Benmont Tench
This man is frank and earnest with women. In Fresno, he's Frank and in Chicago he's Ernest.
Henny Youngman
There are still some terrible cliches in the presentation of Indian fiction. The lotus flower. The hennaed hands. In mainland Europe, people still slap these images on my books and I go bananas.
Hari Kunzru
Maxi dresses are also my best friend. They take me from my morning coffee, to the beach, to nighttime.
Hilary Rhoda
They tell me: 'OK, this is where we're going to push up your cleavage,' and I'm like, 'What cleavage?'
Natalie Portman
As barbaric is we are, it's a miracle we haven't blown ourselves off the face of the earth so far.
Abel Ferrara
Why should I say I will retire in three or four years? You retire the very moment you utter those words.
Haile Gebrselassie
I devoted myself to writing for years without representation or a promise of anything. And there were times when I felt quite down about my prospects.
Geoffrey S. Fletcher
For the sound we produce, everybody is equally important. Each of us has a very different personality and that is what keeps Bush alive.
Gavin Rossdale
So I left with Jean Claude and went to Paris, so when the Russians came to Prague, I was in Paris.
Milos Forman