markets only work with tough enforcement of the rules that guarantee competition and fair play - and that the pressure to break those rules only gets stronger as the amount of money involved gets larger.
Eliot Spitzer
I think filmmakers are always interested in getting the best actor that they can find, the person who's the most right for it.
Melanie Lynskey
The Cold War isn't thawing; it is burning with a deadly heat. Communism isn't sleeping; it is, as always, plotting, scheming, working, fighting.
Richard M. Nixon
My childhood dreams were focused on being part of the effort to make humanity a multiplanetary species.
Peter Diamandis
Call it the Tiger Mom effect: In the business world today, failure is apparently not an option.
Naveen Jain
It's a quality of my life that I wouldn't change for the world, having grown up with such a humble background.
Hilary Swank
I never start anything with a really overt, political, or even exactly artistic mission statement.
Lena Dunham
Give One, Get One generated about 100,000 zero-dollar laptops. Somebody else paid for them, but from the recipient's point of view, that's zero.
Nicholas Negroponte
As you get older, you sometimes feel that it's harder and harder to get something new and wonderful to come into your life.
Robert Caro
I think the close work I do as a translator pays off in my writing - I'm always searching for multiple ways to say things.
Lydia Davis
Eliot Spitzer
I think filmmakers are always interested in getting the best actor that they can find, the person who's the most right for it.
Melanie Lynskey
The Cold War isn't thawing; it is burning with a deadly heat. Communism isn't sleeping; it is, as always, plotting, scheming, working, fighting.
Richard M. Nixon
My childhood dreams were focused on being part of the effort to make humanity a multiplanetary species.
Peter Diamandis
Call it the Tiger Mom effect: In the business world today, failure is apparently not an option.
Naveen Jain
It's a quality of my life that I wouldn't change for the world, having grown up with such a humble background.
Hilary Swank
I never start anything with a really overt, political, or even exactly artistic mission statement.
Lena Dunham
Give One, Get One generated about 100,000 zero-dollar laptops. Somebody else paid for them, but from the recipient's point of view, that's zero.
Nicholas Negroponte
As you get older, you sometimes feel that it's harder and harder to get something new and wonderful to come into your life.
Robert Caro
I think the close work I do as a translator pays off in my writing - I'm always searching for multiple ways to say things.
Lydia Davis