I read it in every article and I think that when Fonzie actually jumped the shark, 'Happy Days' was on the air for another five years.
Lisa Edelstein
For all my friends in the media who like quotes, mark this quote down. From this day on I'd like to be known as 'The Big Aristotle' because Aristotle once said, 'Excellence is not a singular act; it's a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.'
Shaquille O'Neal
I think that ideas exist outside of ourselves. I think somewhere, we're all connected off in some very abstract land. But somewhere between there and here ideas exist.
David Lynch
I admit that Post-it note sheets that adhere to virtually any surface are now my substitute of choice for retention.
Candice Bergen
I'm not on Facebook. I have a sort of anonymous account that I check, like, once every six months every time Facebook rolls out a new feature.
Evgeny Morozov
God gave us our agency. He taught us a way. He showed us what to do. But he gave us our agency and left us free to act as we choose to do.
Gordon B. Hinckley
I hang out with all the crew on set. It just makes it easier to work. You feel more comfortable around everyone.
Alexa Vega
When I was a kid, there were hardly any gay story lines or characters on television that I recall. Then when I was in college, 'Will & Grace' started up.
Andrew Rannells
Remember, gold and silver always have had value and never have gone to zero. Can you say the same for stocks and bonds?
Mark Skousen
When I first came out, like a lot of the artists at that time, I had a very polished, very overproduced sound.
Taylor Dayne
Lisa Edelstein
For all my friends in the media who like quotes, mark this quote down. From this day on I'd like to be known as 'The Big Aristotle' because Aristotle once said, 'Excellence is not a singular act; it's a habit. You are what you repeatedly do.'
Shaquille O'Neal
I think that ideas exist outside of ourselves. I think somewhere, we're all connected off in some very abstract land. But somewhere between there and here ideas exist.
David Lynch
I admit that Post-it note sheets that adhere to virtually any surface are now my substitute of choice for retention.
Candice Bergen
I'm not on Facebook. I have a sort of anonymous account that I check, like, once every six months every time Facebook rolls out a new feature.
Evgeny Morozov
God gave us our agency. He taught us a way. He showed us what to do. But he gave us our agency and left us free to act as we choose to do.
Gordon B. Hinckley
I hang out with all the crew on set. It just makes it easier to work. You feel more comfortable around everyone.
Alexa Vega
When I was a kid, there were hardly any gay story lines or characters on television that I recall. Then when I was in college, 'Will & Grace' started up.
Andrew Rannells
Remember, gold and silver always have had value and never have gone to zero. Can you say the same for stocks and bonds?
Mark Skousen
When I first came out, like a lot of the artists at that time, I had a very polished, very overproduced sound.
Taylor Dayne