the children in this country, black children, who you allow to come into white schools. We have 94 percent who still live in shacks. We are going to be concerned about those 94 percent.
Stokely Carmichael
I started writing one afternoon when I was twenty, and ever since then I have written every day. At first I had to force myself. Then it became part of my identity, and I did it without thinking.
David Sedaris
We'll have a public power authority, which will also have the ability to build power or finance power. And more importantly, we'll have more power than our economy provides. All of that will give us leverage we don't have today.
Gray Davis
It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
Napoleon Hill
I need family support close because when you go to work, they are long days and it can get lonely.
Joe Lando
For me the question was, do I want my paycheck to be dependent on how other people think I look?
Kathy Ireland
Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is.
Viggo Mortensen
My only goal is to stay focused on my craft and make sure my life is as sharp as it can be to attack any character that is given to me.
Michael K. Williams
Maryland needs someone in Congress who will fight to create jobs, stop out-of-control government spending and defend small businesses.
Andrew P. Harris
People's intelligence tends to be in inverse proportion to their number. People don't tend to get smarter as they get into bigger groups.
Robyn Hitchcock
Stokely Carmichael
I started writing one afternoon when I was twenty, and ever since then I have written every day. At first I had to force myself. Then it became part of my identity, and I did it without thinking.
David Sedaris
We'll have a public power authority, which will also have the ability to build power or finance power. And more importantly, we'll have more power than our economy provides. All of that will give us leverage we don't have today.
Gray Davis
It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
Napoleon Hill
I need family support close because when you go to work, they are long days and it can get lonely.
Joe Lando
For me the question was, do I want my paycheck to be dependent on how other people think I look?
Kathy Ireland
Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is.
Viggo Mortensen
My only goal is to stay focused on my craft and make sure my life is as sharp as it can be to attack any character that is given to me.
Michael K. Williams
Maryland needs someone in Congress who will fight to create jobs, stop out-of-control government spending and defend small businesses.
Andrew P. Harris
People's intelligence tends to be in inverse proportion to their number. People don't tend to get smarter as they get into bigger groups.
Robyn Hitchcock