in my unending curiosity and approach to life.
Marianne Wiggins
The intuitive connection children feel with animals can be a tremendous source of joy. The unconditional love received from pets, and the lack of artifice in the relationship, contrast sharply with the much trickier dealings with members of their own species.
Frans de Waal
When I lived in New York, not only did I have safety locks on the door but I had the music going, keeping the city at a distance, trying to find creative time and peace and so forth.
Ann Beattie
I've got two bikes that get me everywhere I need to go. And public transportation.
Julia Butterfly Hill
I'm going to be Dog, and I'm going to be an entertainer. And I'm going to make mistakes.
Duane Chapman
Fame introduced me to a world of instant gratification and decadence I hadn't seen before.
Jesse Metcalfe
I really just compete against myself. I look at my previous material and try to surpass what I've done.
Romeo Santos
It's easier to force feed people than it is to give 'em what they want. It makes more money.
Merle Haggard
This has taught me that being pleasant is always so much more productive, for I know well the rewards for being good-natured.
Marie Windsor
You get so weak from eating pears that you fall down, and then they come and take you away on a stretcher.
Oliver Reed
Marianne Wiggins
The intuitive connection children feel with animals can be a tremendous source of joy. The unconditional love received from pets, and the lack of artifice in the relationship, contrast sharply with the much trickier dealings with members of their own species.
Frans de Waal
When I lived in New York, not only did I have safety locks on the door but I had the music going, keeping the city at a distance, trying to find creative time and peace and so forth.
Ann Beattie
I've got two bikes that get me everywhere I need to go. And public transportation.
Julia Butterfly Hill
I'm going to be Dog, and I'm going to be an entertainer. And I'm going to make mistakes.
Duane Chapman
Fame introduced me to a world of instant gratification and decadence I hadn't seen before.
Jesse Metcalfe
I really just compete against myself. I look at my previous material and try to surpass what I've done.
Romeo Santos
It's easier to force feed people than it is to give 'em what they want. It makes more money.
Merle Haggard
This has taught me that being pleasant is always so much more productive, for I know well the rewards for being good-natured.
Marie Windsor
You get so weak from eating pears that you fall down, and then they come and take you away on a stretcher.
Oliver Reed