a positive. I worked remotely, so I just didn't tell people.
Pete Cashmore
I'm no longer dependent on the movie business to make a living. So if I want to make movies as other old guys would play golf, I can.
Francis Ford Coppola
The world is full of poetry. The air is living with its spirit; and the waves dance to the music of its melodies, and sparkle in its brightness.
James Gates Percival
If 2,000 Tea Party activists descended on Wall Street, you would probably have an equal number of reporters there covering them.
Amy Goodman
By adopting the control strategy, the nation's environmental program has created a built-in antagonism between environmental quality and economic growth.
Barry Commoner
I also believe that when one dies, one may wake up to the reality that proves that time does not exist.
Thor Heyerdahl
I love dancing in general and making girls dance. My generation doesn't do it enough.
Jean Dujardin
The divorce is a regret of mine and my mum thinks that we should have stayed together. He's now remarried so there's no chance of us getting back together.
Carol Vorderman
If you try to do that in pop music - to play only rare show tunes, for example - people don't come.
Bobby Short
Comedians do movies and TV so that when they tour, they sell out. That's the goal: To get popular enough so the place is packed.
Gabriel Iglesias
Pete Cashmore
I'm no longer dependent on the movie business to make a living. So if I want to make movies as other old guys would play golf, I can.
Francis Ford Coppola
The world is full of poetry. The air is living with its spirit; and the waves dance to the music of its melodies, and sparkle in its brightness.
James Gates Percival
If 2,000 Tea Party activists descended on Wall Street, you would probably have an equal number of reporters there covering them.
Amy Goodman
By adopting the control strategy, the nation's environmental program has created a built-in antagonism between environmental quality and economic growth.
Barry Commoner
I also believe that when one dies, one may wake up to the reality that proves that time does not exist.
Thor Heyerdahl
I love dancing in general and making girls dance. My generation doesn't do it enough.
Jean Dujardin
The divorce is a regret of mine and my mum thinks that we should have stayed together. He's now remarried so there's no chance of us getting back together.
Carol Vorderman
If you try to do that in pop music - to play only rare show tunes, for example - people don't come.
Bobby Short
Comedians do movies and TV so that when they tour, they sell out. That's the goal: To get popular enough so the place is packed.
Gabriel Iglesias