was certainly one of the first contacts, perhaps the first contact, when Peter came that summer. So it's a very pivotal moment that is documented there.
Evan Parker
But today, government is taking those rights from us, pretending that it gives us our rights. Indeed, those rights come from God, and it was recognized throughout our history as such.
Roy Moore
The Jesuits I know who have died and all their lives were great teachers, they're the least remembered people.
Daniel Berrigan
My older siblings and I all work in 'the industry'. So obviously we have hectic schedules, but we make it work.
Lily Collins
With both acting and ballet, often you can't just choose when you do it, whereas a painter can go at his own pace.
Mia Wasikowska
When a tradition gathers enough strength to go on for centuries, you don't just turn it off one day.
Chinua Achebe
If you get a guy that can play a couple positions, it helps you out a real lot.
Yogi Berra
There is an organic affinity between joyousness and tenderness, and their companionship in the saintly life need in no way occasion surprise.
William James
My muse changes all the time because I think every designer is a bit of a muse for themselves in a way - they just don't want to say it.
Donatella Versace
I have the utmost respect and 'aloha' for black people - who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred.
Duane Chapman
Evan Parker
But today, government is taking those rights from us, pretending that it gives us our rights. Indeed, those rights come from God, and it was recognized throughout our history as such.
Roy Moore
The Jesuits I know who have died and all their lives were great teachers, they're the least remembered people.
Daniel Berrigan
My older siblings and I all work in 'the industry'. So obviously we have hectic schedules, but we make it work.
Lily Collins
With both acting and ballet, often you can't just choose when you do it, whereas a painter can go at his own pace.
Mia Wasikowska
When a tradition gathers enough strength to go on for centuries, you don't just turn it off one day.
Chinua Achebe
If you get a guy that can play a couple positions, it helps you out a real lot.
Yogi Berra
There is an organic affinity between joyousness and tenderness, and their companionship in the saintly life need in no way occasion surprise.
William James
My muse changes all the time because I think every designer is a bit of a muse for themselves in a way - they just don't want to say it.
Donatella Versace
I have the utmost respect and 'aloha' for black people - who have already suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred.
Duane Chapman