out of habit, but I needed to grow up for myself and then kind of re-enter the industry with a sound understanding of what my sensibilities and my values are as a relatively formed human being.
Claire Danes
I went through my adolescence having this revelatory experience - I can have any music I want, and I can get it immediately. For me and for a lot of people I know, there's this musical eclecticism that happened.
Grimes
I get involved with projects based on three parameters - the script, the actors involved and the director.
Dominic Monaghan
I grew up among strong women so I know what it's like to be loved and humiliated in a heartbeat.
Chris O'Dowd
I think you have a moral responsibility when you've been given far more than you need, to do wise things with it and give intelligently.
J. K. Rowling
Work harder than everybody. Read scripts, watch movies. Help other writers, it makes you better. And probably move to L.A.
Lorene Scafaria
Moreover, in the experimental sciences, the scientific fraternity must test a new theory to destruction, if possible.
Peter D. Mitchell
The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is a material being.
Orson Pratt
Brands must be very specific in their choice of social media platforms through which to communicate their CSR or cause messaging.
Simon Mainwaring
Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them.
Arthur Erickson
Claire Danes
I went through my adolescence having this revelatory experience - I can have any music I want, and I can get it immediately. For me and for a lot of people I know, there's this musical eclecticism that happened.
Grimes
I get involved with projects based on three parameters - the script, the actors involved and the director.
Dominic Monaghan
I grew up among strong women so I know what it's like to be loved and humiliated in a heartbeat.
Chris O'Dowd
I think you have a moral responsibility when you've been given far more than you need, to do wise things with it and give intelligently.
J. K. Rowling
Work harder than everybody. Read scripts, watch movies. Help other writers, it makes you better. And probably move to L.A.
Lorene Scafaria
Moreover, in the experimental sciences, the scientific fraternity must test a new theory to destruction, if possible.
Peter D. Mitchell
The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is a material being.
Orson Pratt
Brands must be very specific in their choice of social media platforms through which to communicate their CSR or cause messaging.
Simon Mainwaring
Part of our western outlook stems from the scientific attitude and its method of isolating the parts of a phenomenon in order to analyze them.
Arthur Erickson