young and upcoming players in poker. But you don't get to see them because TV has sort of been taken away.
Chris Moneymaker
With the hugely talented women I've worked with or observed, it's not a question about temperament or ego; it's a question about getting it right. If they've got a reputation for being difficult it's usually because they just don't suffer fools.
Glenn Close
I definitely want to start a family, but that will happen when it's supposed to.
Brittany Murphy
Buddha means awareness, the awareness of body and mind that prevents evil from arising in either.
Bodhidharma
I grew up a vegetarian. Then, because I grew up in the states, I started slowly eating meat. First it was bologna sandwiches, or pepperoni on pizza.
Padma Lakshmi
Leary can get a part of my mind that's kind of rusted shut grinding again, just by being around him and talking.
Ken Kesey
I guess the one question I will not get today is: When are you going to do anything about cellular?
Bernard Ebbers
I am not leaving twitter. If the mindless few defeat the thoughtful majority we are all doomed.
Gary Lineker
My music has to do with beauty, and it's intended to, if not lift the spirits, then be a kind of a balm to the spirits.
Nick Cave
When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat.
Pat Riley
Chris Moneymaker
With the hugely talented women I've worked with or observed, it's not a question about temperament or ego; it's a question about getting it right. If they've got a reputation for being difficult it's usually because they just don't suffer fools.
Glenn Close
I definitely want to start a family, but that will happen when it's supposed to.
Brittany Murphy
Buddha means awareness, the awareness of body and mind that prevents evil from arising in either.
Bodhidharma
I grew up a vegetarian. Then, because I grew up in the states, I started slowly eating meat. First it was bologna sandwiches, or pepperoni on pizza.
Padma Lakshmi
Leary can get a part of my mind that's kind of rusted shut grinding again, just by being around him and talking.
Ken Kesey
I guess the one question I will not get today is: When are you going to do anything about cellular?
Bernard Ebbers
I am not leaving twitter. If the mindless few defeat the thoughtful majority we are all doomed.
Gary Lineker
My music has to do with beauty, and it's intended to, if not lift the spirits, then be a kind of a balm to the spirits.
Nick Cave
When a great team loses through complacency, it will constantly search for new and more intricate explanations to explain away defeat.
Pat Riley